Sniper

Is anyone else having an issue with a certain sevice logging in and out again lots of times and never collecting a payload? Same problem from both windows and kali. Seems unstable, not sure if its intentional.

rooted with h way

PM for nuggets

MƔquina do capiroto! Devils machine! :slight_smile:
Rooted. Learn a lot about windows!

Thanks to @rholas and @Icyb3r

Some hints.
User: How can we share something to that OS?
Root: rwx help

This blew my mind about five or a trillion times. But in retrospect, it seems like one of the more realistic machines out there. I wanted to get the (PS) tools to work at the finale instead of using the disasterfest GUI and it finally compiled normally after having a great, great time with it.

Massive props to the creators who made a slick windows machine that isnā€™t a full-on torture device from medieval times. No. Not the restaurant.

#WeAppreciateU

One ā– ā– ā– ā–  of a ride. Thanks @rholas for the help.

I see ippsec screaming at ""s in the ps commands :smiley:
writing a python script to run powershell from within phpā€¦ thatā€™s fun :smiley:

Good box

finally got user after days lol. had 2 sets of creds, but there was a unique twist to a common method I had to learn.

Thanks @rholas for the clue!!!

Thanks @rholas for the root hints

anyone able to give me a nudge on initial foothold. have found some thingsā€¦ but canā€™t get them to workā€¦

update: okā€¦ so I have a bit moreā€¦ found a way to get the box to access something I am hostingā€¦ but still no further luck

thanks for this amazing box it was really fun. Chrisā€™s boss is such a ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– !!!

P.M for nudges friends ?

Excellent and well thought-out box. Thanks a lot @MinatoTW & @felamos !

Type your comment

I still have a question about this box can someone please explain something to me real quick? please e,e

I have the vector for root, but all the payloads i have tried donā€™t work. Would someone please PM with a nudge? I can share what i have tried so far.

Type your comment> @v01t4ic said:

user:
For anyone like me who is struggling with initial reverse after you get execution search here ā†’ http://ippsec.rocks

Any special video

Could someone provide a nudge via PM? Iā€™m looking for LFI with l*** but Iā€™m not finding anything. Am I on the right path? Is there a better tool that I should use?

could also someone give me a nudge in the right direction for RFI/LFI please?

Can anyone help me out with this LFI ?? This l**g parameter doesnā€™t seem to be vulnerable to any inclusion attackā€¦

Type your comment> @XeN0N said:

Can anyone help me out with this LFI ?? This l**g parameter doesnā€™t seem to be vulnerable to any inclusion attackā€¦

You can easily dance your way around that one :slight_smile:
Just donā€™t go for the classics, go for something more modern :slight_smile: