[WEB] Freelancer

Source code readed.

1. Got username, hash using the “tool”.
  2. Got a********* login page
  3. Found file read option in the page using OWASP Top 10.
  4. But i can’t read that file, it mentioned in source code.
  5. Also tried to read that file using “tool”. But no use.

Please give me the instructions for final step?

Thank You All, You Guys Are Really So Helpful.

Anybody is there for PM.

Very nice challenge! Feel free PM me if you stuck staring on hash like I did lol

Could anyone give me a hint? I’ve got the password hash and login page. I tried using the tool to somehow crack the hash, no luck. What am I missing? what is the OWASP top 10 thing that everyone is talking about?

If anyone could DM some hints, that would be appreciated

i can’t find login page… any hints

I’ve found the path vulnerable to OWASP Top 10, credentials and login page. Could someone give me a hint?

i can’t find update wordlist … can anyone help me :frowning:

Type your comment> @abir2468 said:

i can’t find update wordlist … can anyone help me :frowning:

You don’t quite need a special wordlist. I’ve used the default dirbuster list. The key is to look at the right file.

can anybody help me with this i got the login page and the tool everybody is talking about i think i figured it out but it didnt give me any results can anyone please pm me so that i can clear my doubts…

i am not able to go further after finding the hash anyone pls dm or pm me …

please pm me

I’ve got the account,hash and login page. Tried fuzzing pass but no success. Any tips.
Found it : Use tool, help menu and read files.

Without the little helps here this one would have been impossible…

Hello guys, same problem. I’m stuck in the same point: I have got credential and login page. No luck with injection in login page. I have found other 2 pages:
one give me a 302, I tried some parameters with no luck.
the other is a contact page where parameters seems not to be injectable. In the source file I have found a comment referring a line 19 of PHP file but I cannot correlate these info… Please give me a hint, I’m blocked since 1 week…

Type your comment> @j0ta1982 said:

Hello guys, same problem. I’m stuck in the same point: I have got credential and login page. No luck with injection in login page. I have found other 2 pages:
one give me a 302, I tried some parameters with no luck.
the other is a contact page where parameters seems not to be injectable. In the source file I have found a comment referring a line 19 of PHP file but I cannot correlate these info… Please give me a hint, I’m blocked since 1 week…

you can PM me

use the tools deeper is better than brute-force anything

Found the injectable page, he login page, username and password hash but i don’t know what to do now, can anyone help me??
I read the code but nothing more than the first injectable page, and can’t find the tool’s “magic option” you all talking about .
Some hint or PM pls, i’m being crazy.
Thank you all.

hi h@x0r$. used the sp tool against the p**o.**p script to dump all from the dbs, able to get username and hashed password, tried to use dirb and gobuster to scan all folders for hidden files, can’t find anything other than .ht, .htaccess, .htpasswd files which can’t read. plz h3lp.

WOW, I really need to thanks you for immediately telling that brute forcing the hash is not the correct way to go, actually you need only a couple of tools to find everything you need.