Call challenge

Can someone help me for second part?

Hellp guys, im new to this platform and i just clicked on this one.

but how should i start with this challenge ??

Type your comment> @ZeroGas said:

Hellp guys, im new to this platform and i just clicked on this one.

but how should i start with this challenge ??

im in the same site we need help, i can´t find the way

Hi, I got the number but i cant decode it. Can you help me?

I researched a lot to find what the property of numbers is. I did not presume that it could be so simple. The property of numbers is not unusual. On the contrary, this is so common.

Uff done :slight_smile:

Can’t even get the numbers. None of the tools I’ve tried work. idk what everyone is using that’s so easily available!

I am stuck at the second part. I don’t get the property of numbers. Pleeease help.

Got it. Thank you @buhletxr !!!

@LVx0 if you know it’s numbers, try look for what type of tone it is, and then search for tools to do what you need.

Edited: was posting about another challenge xD

@buhletxr for some reason my searches didn’t bring up the tool that eventually worked for me. But I did get it with a nudge (thanks, @hansko :)) .

I seem to be stuck :confused: I do believe that i have the correct numbers from the mp3-file, but thats all. Can anyone push me in the right direction? :slight_smile:

Nevermind, I got it :slight_smile:

i got the number and the sequence but stuck on 2nd part. any help is appreciated.

i’ve managed to get the first part now i know the number from the mp3. but i cant seem to understand what to do with them, i will appreciate any help. thanks in advance

Got it, thanks again @GibParadox
1st part nice and easy, 2nd part is really CTF-like

I need help, you can ask me on pm.

i got the numbers and got the supposed sequence yet i can’t figure out the right flag format. can someone help me on pm so i don’t spoiler?

I have the numbers, I’ve arranged them in different ways and I can see how they’re related but I can’t see how to get the flag from them. Please help!

Nevermind, got it eventually. Don’t overthink it, the second part can be done without any tools or websites.