Calimity Priv Esc

Hi guys,
Any tip about priv esc on Calamity?
I think I need the user access (as a login) first but I’m stuck on this.

Thank you!

I am in the same boat :dissapointed:

i havent done priv escalation on calamity yet but, i get user creds . to get user access you need to enumerate more and as a result you are supposed to find interesting “things” , using “them” you will find a way to access the box.

@yolchuyev said:
i havent done priv escalation on calamity yet but, i get user creds . to get user access you need to enumerate more and as a result you are supposed to find interesting “things” , using “them” you will find a way to access the box.

Thanks for the tip, gonna try!

@RevangelyonX said:

@yolchuyev said:

Thanks for the tip, gonna try!

good luck.

Hi there. Could someone confirm (or deny) that the low priv user for successfull priv esc ist not www-data?

@daeladus said:
Hi there. Could someone confirm (or deny) that the low priv user for successfull priv esc ist not www-data?

no

Hey, don’t you mean? ./goodluck lol. I’m gonna get this chal. I LOVE the wav trick tho, so kewl! s00per spy trix! Lol.

Work on the “files” inside the server you’ll find a way to get the “user” :bleep_bloop:

Hi, could you suggest me where I should look for user for power admin page?

@CodingKarma said:
Work on the “files” inside the server you’ll find a way to get the “user” :bleep_bloop:

The “products” after working on the “files” look really strange…can’t figure out where to use them…

I am also stuck in the same place as a number of people in this thread. I have got the products after working on the files, but I have no idea where to use them or for what. Can someone push me in the right direction?

I have tried a number of different places for them but I cant seem to get them to work