[WEB] Cartographer

@thechib12 - what’s the most basic way to bypass the login form? Do this first. And then go to work fuzzing.

@n3tc4t said:
@thechib12 - what’s the most basic way to bypass the login form? Do this first. And then go to work fuzzing.

Ye found it already, was thinking too much I forgot the most simple things

im getting nowhere on this, ive bypassed the login and now im stumped. Tips and hints would be much appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

@H1LNDR, after bypassing the log in you need to figure out where else you can go. Your currently HOME. Go somewhere else.

@Boakill said:
@H1LNDR, after bypassing the log in you need to figure out where else you can go. Your currently HOME. Go somewhere else.

LITERALLY, just completed it there, haha, thanks <3

Still stuck on this, I got the username/password but after fuzzing the ■■■■ out of the url, I still can’t find the keyword to use to go somewhere other than HOME.

@meni0n @Boakill has given a great clue!

Can’t get trough the panel

@Boakill said:

how to it. when the fuzzing techniques you use send back no found

@emkac said:

@Boakill said:

how to it. when the fuzzing techniques you use send back no found

Your overthinking it. The answer is simple, but insanely frustrating. Think about what you are looking for on the box. Try going there.

@MackyNous said:
Can’t get trough the panel

What is the easiest type of web login bypass? Try it

@meni0n said:
Still stuck on this, I got the username/password but after fuzzing the ■■■■ out of the url, I still can’t find the keyword to use to go somewhere other than HOME.

Check my answer to emkac 2 spaces up.

You will punch yourself in the face once you figure it out. N30C0UNT nailed it.

@N30C0UNT said:
Your overthinking it. The answer is simple, but insanely frustrating. Think about what you are looking for on the box. Try going there.

Got it a while ago… :wink: It was right on the pole in front of me…

not getting :frowning: anyone pls help me

@Agent22 said:

@typing said:
"Cartographer Is Still Under Construction! " True or just some tricks on the link?

Are you searching flag ? :wink:

HAHAHA!! FOUND YOUR FLAG???

/Nopes

Spidey I sent you a PM

This has got to be the easiest one out there. This took 2 mins. It all depends on what you know about bypassing logins and “using” urls.

Ok, so I passed the first half pretty easily and then I used a calculated guess to pass the second half(no tools used).
was I suppoused to use a tool?
If so which?