Chainsaw

I’m sure i have the correct hash for user ob* but couldn’t crack it. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Could any one give me a hint on b** user i got shell as a** user found something $6$ but not worked for me, PM please.

Someone can message me for hints plz ?? I am trying hard.

Type your comment> @MrB33n said:

Someone can message me for hints plz ?? I am trying hard.

where are you stuck at?

Thank you. I’m trying to interact with the smart contract using w3.** but if I use an account I have created I have not enough funds to send Tx… and If I use the address of anyone else the sender account is not recognized… Someone told me I didn’t need funds to interact with it.

Thank you. I’m trying to interact with the smart contract using w3.** but if I use an account I have created I have not enough funds to send Tx… and If I use the address of anyone else the sender account is not recognized… Someone told me I didn’t need funds to interact with it.

There is a command in w3.** could extract accounts could be used to set something small them something larger to get shell . I didn’t create any account only the ones already there.

The $6$ hash couldn’t crack it, any hint or how to use c****-in** to obtain some secrets… thanks or the $6$ hash is all i need!

Don’t you need the corresponding private keys ?

Don’t you need the corresponding private keys ?

No because you only list the addresses .

Yes… but once the addresses listed, I have an error message when I try to act on the smart contract with one among them. I am not identified well :

Node error: {“message”:“Invalid Signature”

Yes… but once the addresses listed, I have an error message when I try to act on the smart contract with one among them. I am not identified well :

Node error: {“message”:“Invalid Signature”

Maybe something wrong with your syntax for me it worked like this set(“domain”).send({from:“address”})

I need a nudge on user B** part if $6$ hash is not the way, so how i could get the secret?

Type your comment> @Z0d said:

I need a nudge on user B** part if $6$ hash is not the way, so how i could get the secret?

got it thanks @fex0r for the hint

Thank you very much @Z0d !

Could someone explain how i can interact with, i suppose, contract? I am using python script and can call function, but getting < error. And if i am sending input to this function i getting wrong number of args error, which is strange, can’t understand why, it is get function, so i think i should send input to it.

finally rooted. very good box. thank to machine creators @artikrh and @absolutezero . i did learn a lot of thinks about blockchain and ethereum smart contracts.

and special thanks to @j4v40n654n for give me hint when i stuck.

Thanks for the final hint here for slack.
If you have problem finding a appropriate w*** js version, this version works fine for me:
1.0.0-beta.37 (The latest version is not supported by the server)

Finally root! Thank to weelye ! But the flag is hard to find…
Edit : Rooted :smiley: For the last step, think about useful tools and check if they are installed

Stuck on that “mine deeper” part… I’ve tried running m*5*u* recursively on root.txt, but all of the results failed.
Need a final push

Very nice machine, the first part is simple for people that know “chain” programming, for the user i’ve learned new think about a “chain” protocol, root is simple everything is in front of you :slight_smile: thanks to the people who gave me a hint for the flag :slight_smile: