Haystack

Rooted the box with the help of the comments here. Can someone message me what enum I had to run / check to find the l***** user ? Got more ore less spoiled and skipped that enum ā€¦

Stuck with 2 messages, 1 from pic and the other sql query with tons of Spanish. Can someone provide me some hints on this machine?

Type your comment

Stuck on getting root. I know where to put the file but i am having problems with it. The file goes away after a few minutes but nothing happens. Can some give me a hint.

Never-mind I got root now.

Found the uhā€¦ hidden message up front, and well done! I really like this.

I just did a competition today and had some similar stuff so I was ready for it this time lol

Finally rooted! :smiley:

That was the hardest one Iā€™ve done so far.

Feel free to PM me if you need a hint.

Got root - not too bad. interesting box - good to learn about the ELK stack. Enjoyed root - good stuff - learnt some things.

Type your comment

PM for nuggets

Thanks @NieruHawic for the assistance on the last few steps!! Rooted!

I only got as far as doing you basic scans like every other box, I used my steg skills to get a message from the picture, but I donā€™t know where to go next. Could someone help me please? Feel free to shoot me a pm. Thank you!

Iā€™m stuck with the root, any hints going from user to ki***a ???

Guys i need a nudge I dumped all the data from high port in the /b*** and /q***** but found nothing please nudge me :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @PwrZer0 said:

Guys i need a nudge I dumped all the data from high port in the /b*** and /q***** but found nothing please nudge me :slight_smile:

Look further in the bits of the image at 80.

Got root!

For anyone is stuck in L** (empty reply from server). Some hints:

1 - Use quotes ever (CURL ā€œhttp://<NINJA_PAYLOAD>ā€);
2 - RENAME your .js file. Donā€™t use shell.js or shell_1.js, rename to xpto_1233.js or another strange unique name. Really, this is a save point!

Any nuggets, PM ME! Iā€™ll appreciate helping!

Rooted. If youā€™ll have some trouble, PM me.

Iā€˜m in the final step but it can not receive a shell form target. I changed the conf of l*****, but it didnā€™t work. So plz PM.

Can anybody help me in PM. I uploaded my shell, but I cannot trigger it, I tried ssh pivoting and curl from inside but still no luck

Is it normal that the k***** service is not running ? Then I checked the k**** logs : ā€œAnother instance of K***** may be running!ā€

Thanks

Finally ROOTED!! PM me if you meet problems.

Is it normal that the k***** service is not running ? Then I checked the k**** logs : ā€œAnother instance of K***** may be running!ā€

Forbidden access to the service from outside doesnā€™t mean that itā€™s not running.