[JET] Fortress

any help on Overflown flag?

Anyone able to give a little nudge on the Command flag? I figure it has to do with the only thing on the page that isn’t static, but i can’t figure out how it works…

Any hint for Secret Message flag?

Can anyone help me on bypassing authentification? PM me please

can someone help me with secret message? i guess we need to decrypt the text by reversing the python script?

any hint on bypass auth ?

Hi there, can anyone help me a little with “Bypassing Authentication”?
Thanks.

stuck @ Memo

Any tip for command?

** * Nm, got It.

Hints :slight_smile:
bypass auth - jet uses sql database so you know what to do.
command - as the word says you need to give your command somewhere,burp helps :slight_smile:
overflown - as the word says you need to overflow something .

Note:Read the task name in HTB its a hint actually.

Hi, anyone is still doing that box ? i’m stuck at elasticity and could use some hints, i’ve try every idea i could find :confused:

Any hint on command’s payload/action?
I can do simple stuff, but if i try to manipulate potential target (found only one in dashboard) it is just not happening.
EDIT: So, manipulate potential target (doing XSS) pointless indeed. Look for vulns in unusual mechanism.

Spoiler Removed

Hi at the moment i’m stuck at ex*****.z** have use z*****hn export both hashes to a file but john seems unable to crack the hashes

can some tell me what program to use?

thanks

Hi,
Could someone give a nudge on “digging in…” , I tried known tools, but do not have results? Thanks

Stuck at Command. Spotted the path in, but can’t figure out how to leverage.

Edit: Got it. Once I figured out how it was meant to work, breaking it was easy.

Type your comment> @jvlavl said:

Hi at the moment i’m stuck at ex*****.z** have use z*****hn export both hashes to a file but john seems unable to crack the hashes

can some tell me what program to use?

thanks

Hi,
i also need some help at this section :frowning: is somebody here who could help me please?

I’m stuck on Overflown, if someone can PM it would be great.