Forest

Type your comment> @Freak2600 said:

I used sparta and got the list of users. Still dont know what to do with them though.

Same I managed to get a list of users but I have no idea what to do with them

@Digsy said:
Type your comment> @Freak2600 said:

I used sparta and got the list of users. Still dont know what to do with them though.

Same I managed to get a list of users but I have no idea what to do with them

I was able to get some passwords to but thats alll. So far.

user ok
Can I get a hint about root ?

Thanks

Spoiler Removed

Hey, I managed to get a valid user with a valid password, but i don’t know how to use it

Any hints?

Tryed to enum all the ports/services but can’t found a way to use it.

EDIT: Gotcha, I’m retarded

That was an interesting journey to user nice trick to the tool belt thanks authors

Managed to get 6 usernames, but still unsure what to do with them. I’m not really familiar with windows boxes :frowning:

I managed also the get usernames via some scripts (e4lx)

But I don’t know how to get a working password for the users.

Like many here, found a list of users but don’t know where to go from here, any hints?

can anyone nudge me on user. I have 6 users one password for one of the users but not sure where to go with it. have been playing with smb but getting no joy. Please send me a message if you can nudge :slight_smile:

s

Type your comment> @Dec0ne said:

Like many here, found a list of users but don’t know where to go from here, any hints?

I"m in the same boat. i have no idea what to do against AD, it’s a newer thing for me and I’m really weak at it. Even just some articles to read would be helpful!

Geez, either this PrivEsc is no joke or I’m missing something blatantly obvious. Hoping it’s the former because I feel stupid, lol.

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

So far Priv is so hard for me

I got credentials but have still not find out how to use it to get inside.

If anybody will give me a nudge on this, please DM me. Thx.

Any hints on where to look for passwords? I too have found the usernames.

enumerated the users but didn’t get any passwords or ideas to move forward… Any hints on DM are appreciated thanks

Just rooted and it was a quite amazing box!
Hints:

Initial: Run Basic enumeration scripts

User: Impacket

Root: The “Dog” will do the trick!