Chainsaw

Type your comment> @Z0d said:

I’m not able to crack user hash? any hint will be helpful thanks.

If you use the rock, the hash should unravel pretty easily.

Type your comment> @zard said:

I’m not able to crack user hash? any hint will be helpful thanks.

If you use the rock, the hash should unravel pretty easily.

I did the rock with two different tools and got nothing , maybe I’m missing something

@Z0d said:

I did the rock with two different tools and got nothing , maybe I’m missing something

I think you are headed for the wrong ‘hash’ since you are referring to a “user hash”. By the way, I would recommend using the “Jumbo” (a.k.a community-driven) version of JTR for any conversion and cracking process; much better and efficient – when you find the correct path, that is.

Type your comment> @artikrh said:

@Z0d said:

I think you are headed for the wrong ‘hash’ since you are referring to a “user hash”. By the way, I would recommend using the “Jumbo” (a.k.a community-driven) version of JTR for any conversion and cracking process; much better and efficient – when you find the correct path, that is.

The hash from that outerspace service right? which executed and found in some l**s .

This box was great fun and learned some new methods. I just have one question if anyone can help me out. I used the hints here to get the root hash because I don’t know that my normal methods of enumeration would have lead me to the solution. For future reference what method would have lead me down the eventual correct path? Thanks all.

I’m sure i have the correct hash for user ob* but couldn’t crack it. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Could any one give me a hint on b** user i got shell as a** user found something $6$ but not worked for me, PM please.

Someone can message me for hints plz ?? I am trying hard.

Type your comment> @MrB33n said:

Someone can message me for hints plz ?? I am trying hard.

where are you stuck at?

Thank you. I’m trying to interact with the smart contract using w3.** but if I use an account I have created I have not enough funds to send Tx… and If I use the address of anyone else the sender account is not recognized… Someone told me I didn’t need funds to interact with it.

Thank you. I’m trying to interact with the smart contract using w3.** but if I use an account I have created I have not enough funds to send Tx… and If I use the address of anyone else the sender account is not recognized… Someone told me I didn’t need funds to interact with it.

There is a command in w3.** could extract accounts could be used to set something small them something larger to get shell . I didn’t create any account only the ones already there.

The $6$ hash couldn’t crack it, any hint or how to use c****-in** to obtain some secrets… thanks or the $6$ hash is all i need!

Don’t you need the corresponding private keys ?

Don’t you need the corresponding private keys ?

No because you only list the addresses .

Yes… but once the addresses listed, I have an error message when I try to act on the smart contract with one among them. I am not identified well :

Node error: {“message”:“Invalid Signature”

Yes… but once the addresses listed, I have an error message when I try to act on the smart contract with one among them. I am not identified well :

Node error: {“message”:“Invalid Signature”

Maybe something wrong with your syntax for me it worked like this set(“domain”).send({from:“address”})

I need a nudge on user B** part if $6$ hash is not the way, so how i could get the secret?

I need a nudge on user B** part if $6$ hash is not the way, so how i could get the secret?

got it thanks @fex0r for the hint

Thank you very much @Z0d !

Could someone explain how i can interact with, i suppose, contract? I am using python script and can call function, but getting < error. And if i am sending input to this function i getting wrong number of args error, which is strange, can’t understand why, it is get function, so i think i should send input to it.