Forest

Type your comment> @Davincible said:

This github has a usefull tool to get to user
GitHub - fortra/impacket: Impacket is a collection of Python classes for working with network protocols.

if you mean for l*****d.py … I already got all the users using another script.
But every port requests password authentication

User was easy - for Root i have no idea so far - I tried many things but none of them work

Type your comment> @j3wker said:

User was easy - for Root i have no idea so far - I tried many things but none of them work

do you have any hint on what to look for in user? I already enumerated the usernames and Im stuck

@rbt no to capture hashes

Type your comment> @Davincible said:

@rbt no to capture hashes

thanks for the hint. got it

I Liked this box, Great job of the guys who made it!

Any tips for root? :slight_smile:

@MrArlen Enumerate what you can do with the user on the box :wink:

Can someone give me a nudge. Everyone is talking about different scripts to get a list of users but I don’t know where to start. Help is much appreciated!

I used sparta and got the list of users. Still dont know what to do with them though.

Type your comment> @Freak2600 said:

I used sparta and got the list of users. Still dont know what to do with them though.

Same I managed to get a list of users but I have no idea what to do with them

@Digsy said:
Type your comment> @Freak2600 said:

Same I managed to get a list of users but I have no idea what to do with them

I was able to get some passwords to but thats alll. So far.

user ok
Can I get a hint about root ?

Thanks

Spoiler Removed

Hey, I managed to get a valid user with a valid password, but i don’t know how to use it

Any hints?

Tryed to enum all the ports/services but can’t found a way to use it.

EDIT: Gotcha, I’m retarded

That was an interesting journey to user nice trick to the tool belt thanks authors

Managed to get 6 usernames, but still unsure what to do with them. I’m not really familiar with windows boxes :frowning:

I managed also the get usernames via some scripts (e4lx)

But I don’t know how to get a working password for the users.

Like many here, found a list of users but don’t know where to go from here, any hints?

can anyone nudge me on user. I have 6 users one password for one of the users but not sure where to go with it. have been playing with smb but getting no joy. Please send me a message if you can nudge :slight_smile: