Need help , i'm new and just now registered..

Just registered and can’t solve nothing , tried machine and couldn’t solve nothing , i was wondering if i can get a guide from somebody cuz i really need that help , Thanks :slight_smile:

start with bashed machine

@peek said:
start with bashed machine

i started but i don’t get the hang of it , don’t know where to start

nmap and dirb

You should try nmap and you should learn php and learn how the linux command line works too, hak5 youtube channel has really awesome tutorials! You should check them out.

@MagicianSenpai said:
You should try nmap and you should learn php and learn how the linux command line works too, hak5 youtube channel has really awesome tutorials! You should check them out.

i tried to nmap i only got that port 80 open in http
and tried to dirb 10.10.10.68 and got couple of websites and don’t know what to do now where do i keep looking i’m even in the right path ?

I didn’t even use dirb because i personally don’t like it… I use uniscan to scan websites… but you have to learn about php and directories… and linux commands xD
I won’t give you the anwser but… keep looking for files and stuff :3
If you want to learn something try to complete the basic challenges in “hack this site”

watch ippsec videos on youtube, he explains basic and advanced stuffs for htb

@peek said:
watch ippsec videos on youtube, he explains basic and advanced stuffs for htb

Absolutely! Watching his videos are a great way to learn. Also, read the manuals of all the tools that you are trying to use. They really help. Finally, check out the OWASP web site. OWASP does a great job of explaining common web vulns.