We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

@Losthawk there’s very little, actually. Just keep it scoped to the relevant account and its followers.

Hello :). I found the crc error in the password.zip file and the domain name/mail. I think I’ve search for almost anything on twitter. can anyone give me a little hint?

wtf! I have a little word, I have a domain… I have the CRC error… wtf?! the next step!!!

Pwned. all information is easy to find, dont go deep
for crc, you may go wrong way

Kinda going crazy on this one. I found the pw for the username zip but stuck on next step. The worst part is that I know that it is probably staring me right in the face… Taking a break and will take another crack at it later.

Type your comment> @TonyWong said

for crc, you may go wrong way

Agree.

I would like some help if someone is willing to give some guidance? It would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to send me a message :slight_smile:

I think I might need a nudge as well. Spent good few days on it off and on. Got to the password.zip part.

Need a hint as well. I think I have right password, but no luck so far. Thanks in advance.

Need a hint too. I’ve found username but stuck on password…

Edit: solved

Type your comment> @elearning said:

Type your comment> @Crafty said:

I have an email with domain and a ssh password. Now what should I do ?
Nothing seems to work with the zip file :confused:

look at the folder stucture of the zip file and think how can you use information from email and def password.

Tried so many permutations using the def password and the email found, with different users… still no luck.

Anyone can send me a nudge on this one ?

I’ve hit a dead-end with the password.zip directory…can someone give me a hint? I feel like I’m missing something on Twitter…

I could use a hint, found the thing on twitter, but see absolutely nothing that helps with the zip or progressing further.

just unzipped username.zip. I’m stuck on the password to password.zip, need it to view flag.txt… Been looking for clues in Twitter but now i’m stuck. Can anyone nudge me in the right direction? Thank you!

Guys, I’m still stuck on usernames.zip; got an e-mail from the tweets but that’s all; can someone point me to the right direction? Also, found 3 Twitter Profiles but none of them seems useful.

Solved all of the other OSINT challenges, this one is stumping me. I have the intel from twitter, but still cant get into the zip. Can someone send me a nudge please?

Im stuck!

I manage to “unzip” the username.zip without using a password, but I cant fix the password.zip-file. I get a error while trying to unzip, so I cant even enter a password.

I have gathered multiple bits of information from twitter, but not sure how to use it yet.

A nudge in the right direction would probably help me greatly! :slight_smile:

Hi Need some nudge in the right direction on unzipping the password.zip file to get the flag.txt file. Have been looking at twitter for hours but wonder what i missed out. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@monstr @SleepyKaze how can the information leak through Twitter other than in the text of the message?

@SleepyKaze Just pm me if you want, I can try to nudge you in the right direction :slight_smile: I was stuck at the same place, but the answer was right infront of me the whole time.

@elearning Media :slight_smile: