[OSINT] Easy Phish

Done. For those of you having issues… a lot of online tools don’t show ALL DNS records dealing with email security.

HINT FOR 2ND PART: After talking with Kim, I met Mark… and Mark knew how to find the 2nd part of the key. Mark is fairly new to the scene, so he may not show up in most ‘mail records’ family photos.

@AnonSimba pm me maybe I have a good hint for you.

I got the first half really quick but really struggling with the second half. I’ve tried everything that’s known to me to no avail.

Is anyone willing to shoot me a PM?

Type your comment> @Vex20k said:

I got the first half really quick but really struggling with the second half. I’ve tried everything that’s known to me to no avail.

Is anyone willing to shoot me a PM?

sent ya a DM

dig is all u need here.
PM if u need help.

I got it by researching about email anti-phising methods. Then using the tools mentioned here it wasn’t that hard after all!

Just completed this one, like most people I found the first half of the flag. A few minutes later and a little bit of research, thanks to the second post I was able to find the second half. Excellent.

I have found the two parts of the flag, but every time i try to submit them it tells me the flag is wrong. Are you false flags planted out there?

Nevermind found the issue

GO FOR RECORDS:

Nice and cool challenge, I’ve learn something new, I was really stuck on the second part, until I’ve read the second post of the forum, also, always 2nd.

Any help with the 2nd part? I did a lot of digging. MX, TXT. etc. Just cannot see it. Could someone please shoot me a DM :slight_smile: Happy to rep.

Hey everyone, thanks for playing Easy Phish, I can’t believe 4500 people have solved it!

I really appreciated reading all your positive comments and I’m glad you enjoyed the challenge!

I found the first half but I really am having trouble with the second half. Any suggestions?

Nvm I figured it out

I get a blank site with no response from IP or d** lookups. Is this normal? is the challenge still up?

Type your comment> @guanicoe said:

I get a blank site with no response from IP or d** lookups. Is this normal? is the challenge still up?

Same problem is here, it was up two days ago now it’s blank

I just ran through it yesterday with someone so I can vouch for it working 3/15/20

Today, I’m getting a godaddy domain parked page.

edit: …nevermind.