Sniper

@MinatoTW @felamos thanks for this vm buddies, really well put together, I enjoyed it quite a lot, cheers

Type your comment> @wizliz said:

I’m in the US with VIP and haven’t had any general problems with the box. I think I made SQL crash once, but aside from that I haven’t had any problems aside from my general ineptitude on getting a shell to pop.

I know my experiences don’t mean you aren’t having problems, just wanted to throw out there that it might not be the box, or at least it’s not a universal issue.

thanks!

yeah i completely reinstalled the kali vm and it seems to be working fine today.

Type your comment> @kudrom said:

@MinatoTW @felamos thanks for this vm buddies, really well put together, I enjoyed it quite a lot, cheers
wise words, comrad. really well put together, @MinatoTW @felamos Thanks for that box

any hint for root?
nevermind just rooted

Finally rooted, after 2 days of bashing my head against some weird syntax.
Foothold: Look at the OS
User: Go back to the ‘non functional’ page
Root: Finish the job for him

Type your comment> @th3d00msl4y3r said:

any hint for root?
important documents could be undone sometimes

This box is fun! I am working on User now… found old stuff… Am I on the right path?

Thanks guys!

Clarification for foothold: if someone’s script does not work - use native tool.

Rooted! If someone who also rooted could PM me, I have a question about that last step that I’m not sure why what worked worked.

What a rude employeer hehe

So finally rooted the box. Amazing box, had to hoop through so many things that I’ve lost count now :smiley:

A MA ZING BOX… the level of frustation, irritation and joy packed in such a fun little package. Huray for you guys
@MinatoTW / @felamos

Could we possibly get a follow to see how the Employeer / Employee relationship played out

The next box could be called “mortar” lol. It should include a more in depth look at this CEO and his relationships. Please please please santa clause! @MinatoTW @felamos

Does anyone have any advice on getting a shell back as user? I have a basic shell and the user creds, but the Windows “restrictions” keep preventing me from executing anything to get a shell back. I’ve tried everything I can think of, short of compiling C# code.
Thanks!

Type your comment> @ssklash said:

Does anyone have any advice on getting a shell back as user? I have a basic shell and the user creds, but the Windows “restrictions” keep preventing me from executing anything to get a shell back. I’ve tried everything I can think of, short of compiling C# code.
Thanks!

@ssklash said:
Thanks!

Im not sure if this is the intended route or not but it works… look into certutil.exe

Thanks @scrapdizle
Did you use a pretty standard payload for it? I’d messed with certutil a bit, but no luck. I will keep playing with it and see what I can do.

Anybody got any hint for this machine ? I have spend whole day but nothing…

Thanks @clubby789 and @th3d00msl4y3r for helping me out.
The box is quite amazing and i have learned a lot from the box and from both of you guys.

Finally Rooted the box: after 2 days making syntax mistakes every time.

Initial Foothold : Look for OS and play with web application try to enumerate every parameter each and every point.

For User : Look for some juicy information may be the non functional page in the app can help.

For Root : find something interesting and google for more about that.

PS: Check synatx everytime otherwise you will get frustrated with the box .

Thanks @MinatoTW and @felamos for such and amazing box. :slight_smile:

Dancing around “basic” shell and some creds. Cant get “user” shell. Probably need a hint to PM