Networked

Type your comment> @daemon37 said:

Overthinking caused me to take 3 days extra. Easy machine if you stick to basics.

I have the feeling indeed that I am overthinking it, I am already 4 days far with it. Please PM with some tips, I think you know the feeling…

■■■■ cant find the exploitable file for root. Where is that chn*.sh you are all talkin about.Am I on the wrong machine? Looked for all suid files and it is not there…

I got initial shell, looked in user home at the two files, ran through the php functions but do not understand how to PE from here. Dm a hint please? Thanks

also stuck on user. i have a low priv shell but can’t seem to PE. any help appreciated.

Can anyone give me a hand getting the user, i’ve tried so many different things now. i have a shell on the box and found the C****-A******.php file and been reading it and trying different ways to exploit it but cant get it working.

please help me by PM!

Happy hacking!

The only issue in this box for me was trying the box on an offline Apache server due to which I wasted hours on being unable to exploit the vulnerability for getting shell. Rest of the box was quite easy. I suppose this is the easiest box in the current line up.

Fellow HTB buddies can drop a PM if they need help.

does the uploaded file need to end with php or an image extension

Hi guys!
I am really stuck on user – I have a shell but need a little bit of a push/what direction to head in to get access to the flag. I have a few ideas… can anyone hit me up with a message if they have a sec?

Thanks!

Finally rooted! This was simple but also infuriating…

Can anyone give me a nudge? I am trying to get php running (loaded a reverse shell file). But no luck triggering it (using phpinfo(); to confirm). Also found a nice 2*****.c exploit for C*****n but somehow won’t compile, not sure if it is a rabbit hole.

I’m stuck! I know nothing about bh, so I have no clue what to do with the c****a***-file. Can someone please message me? I’m learning, just not fast enough =)

Type your comment> @Impulse said:

Read this …
U get root within seconds !! :slight_smile:
Frejus Cherche Sage Femme - Incontri Eur Lombardia

haha seems fishy> @Impulse said:

Read this …
U get root within seconds !! :slight_smile:
Frejus Cherche Sage Femme - Incontri Eur Lombardia

lol beef hooK?

Well this is my first box, I uploaded shell, run ca.php, saw cn*.sh and still can’t figure out how to get user and root. I’ll be very appreciative for a nudge.

Type your comment> @imd said:

Well this is my first box, I uploaded shell, run ca.php, saw cn*.sh and still can’t figure out how to get user and root. I’ll be very appreciative for a nudge.

which user are u now?

Type your comment> @Othell0 said:

which user are u now?
apache

Type your comment> @Othell0 said:

which user are u now?
apache

Yes try to discover what ca.php does and look for a way to exploit this for escalation

any hint for the user or root
P.M

I need help with the user, can someone please pm me?

Any hints about the linenumber I need to look at for root? and maybe some documentation that might be handy for this?

rooted it, learned something there