Writeup

@mmm611 said:
Iā€™ve found the username, the email and the password but I donā€™t know what to do with these information. Can someone help me?

Thatā€™s it, you are very close to the user.

may i have any tips for root? i know how use p****4, but I didnā€™t understand the writeable directory tip. pm me please

Stuck with root , may i have some hints, already use pspy and found some processes but dont know how to proceed.pm me please

Hey guys as only port 80 is there to enumerate I canā€™t dir bruteforce am i even in the right direction please pm me if iā€™m ???

I have 3 seconds of delay and im still getting inconsistent resultsā€¦ :frowning: Ill keep trying for a bit then I might just ask someone to dm me some help.

Nevermind I got it! Super satisfying :smiley:

Can you stop reseting the machine every minute?..
Honestly that doesnā€™t make it very real since rebooting a live machine makes the user suspect wth is going on.

Finally rooted,

user hint: try to know what is running and look for known exploit

root: look for paths

feel free to pm if any hint is needed

Got root! very cool boxā€¦ PM if you need help.

edit, guess i need to practice my ssh skills

Rooted! Fun as ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ DM if you need help.

Got root! Enjoyed this. DM me if you need help. #peace

stuck on root stillā€¦I think I know what I am supposed to manipulate but got myself confused. can someone dm me with a hint? thanks!

Rooted. It is as obvious as it seemsā€¦ small tip (hope its not a spoiler) ā€¦ just because you canā€™t read doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t write :wink:

Pm me if you need help

@P3RPL3X Can you point me in the right direction please? I am stuck

Rooted. The initial script I had to run twice as it gave me a false positive. No need to use john or hashcat. Root was challenging. Using the hints in this forum and some googling got it.

Got User. But canĀ“t seem to get the ā– ā– ā– ā–  root flag. Runnin circles ā€¦ Can someone give me a hint?

Type your comment> @mordrad said:

Got User. But canĀ“t seem to get the ā– ā– ā– ā–  root flag. Runnin circles ā€¦ Can someone give me a hint?

Nevermind ā€¦ GOT it
Was right before my eyes -.-

Got username password and email. Decoded them using an online site. Trying to get into S** but it wont accept the password Ive tried all the combinations no luck decoded the password salt to be a*er** any help?

Hey guys, I need some help with root. If someone could PM me, thatā€™d be great. Iā€™m looking in the right place, just donā€™t know how to make it come together. Iā€™ve run the correct monitoring tool, can see what happens when I do something from another terminal, figured where I can write to, am failing with the path. Iā€™d love to learn.