Swagshop

1353637383941»

Comments

• Type your comment> @rawzone said:

It ain't broken! - @garffff Look for a different route if some backend parts aint working... (It might be disabled, read the forum for more info ;) )
    Also for the people resetting the box - No need, it IS working.

Pings to the box keep on dying. Right in the middle of something then it goes down again, comes back up for a little then back down

• @garffff The server i was connected to had a lot of resets of the box check the Shoutbox on the website for a way to keep it from resetting in the progress...
    It was slow for me as well and had to keep the resets at a minimum in the progress as it's a bit lengthy - At Least the way i got my propper foothold...

Feel free to DM me on the website if you need a hint.

// rawzone

Hack The Box

• Rooted, props to joenibe for the hints. The resets are annoying though. Got reset at least 5 times just as i was closing in on root.

• Type your comment> @rawzone said:

@garffff The server i was connected to had a lot of resets of the box check the Shoutbox on the website for a way to keep it from resetting in the progress...
    It was slow for me as well and had to keep the resets at a minimum in the progress as it's a bit lengthy - At Least the way i got my propper foothold...

Feel free to DM me on the website if you need a hint.

Don't need hints yet, I am sure I can figure it out from the hints in this forum :)
    Just need a stable box. I am still struggling to get a shell but I think I am on the correct track

• Got the user in between the resets, trying to get root but same problem :smile:

• Got user and rooted using froghopper attack. Read carefully the instructions.

• Rooted in between the resets

• @garffff Wuu hu! Gz on the box! :smile:

// rawzone

Hack The Box

• edited September 2019

I just did a quick search in google and magento backdoor brings up a github link. Currently trying to figure it out and use it possibly . For anyone that is stuck after admin login give it a try and let me know If you figure anything out.

• Got to the admin panel, and got stuck. Have no idea to upload shell payload since the CM is disabled. Can someone PM hints ?

• Could someone nudge me over where to upload/how to get the reverse shell?
    Thanks, PM me
  • Rooted! My first box ever! :smiley:

Feel free to PM me if you need a hint .

• Between resets and backend timeouts... this is practically impossible to figure out... geez

• finally rooted! Nice machine but users made it harder to solve.

• Type your comment> @bipolarmorgan said:

Between resets and backend timeouts... this is practically impossible to figure out... geez

I had this problem, make sure you have a plan on what you need to do and go through it quickly before somebody resets

• Kinda stuck on the last part.Can any1 PM me a hepfull pointer towards root escalation? Cheers

• You should check logs, tasks, processes, who are you, what you are allowed to do,

• Finally after many hours of hard work...I finally got root :)

• Hi guys, this is my very first machine and I already learning a lot. Yet, I'm still stuck in frog hopper... I'm not sure if I should use a backdoor script or a shell (I don't even know this things). and this machine is going to retire in 1 day so I'm in a rush to get root.

please help!

• Rooted! thank you @letMel00kDeepr for helping me on both users... the user was very taff because a lose a lot of time trying to get /downloader page (without read the information on this forum)...

Just now I saw the box is retired. Very Sad, but true.

If you appreciate my help, please give +1🌟

• hi guys; I'm stuck with uploading the shell .... any hints????

• I was told that it was normal not to visualize the site content and that i had to work with it, but now, watching ippsec tutorial he can load easily the site. Is it because he did the machine before it broke?

• Hey, I have a shell and realize I have to run Vi with sudo but I can't escape the shell in to a terminal to run this I just keep getting 'sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified' - any ideas?

• I am able to run a php script (checked with phpinfo), but the reverse shell is not connecting. No errors on the web page, I just get nothing. I tried multiple ports including those open on swagshop. I checked I had no firewall blocking these ports.
    I run this from a VM in case it helps.
    Any hints?

@SaMUTa check the forum and google froghopper. Good luck.

• @Malvik said:

Can someone help me with the 2nd py? It won't work and I am pretty sure I have the right one.

Or guide me on the right path? Already have admin access to m******.

@bestion2 said:

same error bro .....

Did You solved it?
    is it something like 3***1.py? then just uncomment a manual entry to the mechanize!
    Adjust the script with some date(s) and re-run.

• This box would've been easier if it wasn't getting reset so much...

• am pretty new to HTB and pentesting, have done the nmap scan, used nikto for port 80 enumeration, i don't know how to move forward can anybody help

NOTE: have seen a lot of write up on it via but am not ready to read them cos i believe i wont learn from it instead i try to exploit it myself with some hints offcourse

Sign In to comment.