We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

@Crashtastic sent you a message with hint…

cant get anywhere… got a zip file and a twitter page … care to give me a nudge?

@ishansaha007 sent you a message with hint

Done. Just sent message to me if you need a nudge.

I am def over thinking this one. I am down to the password.zip. Got there easily. But I can’t seem to get the password to the password.zip…

@RottedMood keep spelunking through Twitter. You won’t find the password but a pattern…

@Dethread thanks. I’ve been going through twitter nonstop. Found a ton of stuff. I think I’m just looking at this wrong. May step away for a day or two then come back to it. Getting to this point was easy. Then it just went all mind f on me.

@RottedMood yeah take a break and come back later. Feel free to DM me if you’re still stuck.

@Dethread thanks will do.

Ok… so I managed all the enumeration and I believe I now have the correct password (confirmed over DM with another member)

However… for some reason, I’m still getting an incorrect password error with Windows Explorer and 7Zip.

Am I missing the obvious here or should the password work? :expressionless:

@WheatleyInd you probably got the “dynamic” part of the password right and that was confirmed by the other member but you didn’t use the full password.

I have a lot of info just not sure how to put it all together. Little hint? Peace. =(^.^)=

got it! finally. Thanks to @Dethread for the hint and for the conversation! I will say for those who think you have it but it doesn’t work, maybe try it twice. I did use the correct password and it rejected it once, tried it again and it worked…

Type your comment> @Crashcat said:

I have a lot of info just not sure how to put it all together. Little hint? Peace. =(^.^)=

Dm me if you still need a himt

Anyone able to give a nudge in right direction? I know i need to be on twitter from previous comments, but any nudge on what to be searching, there’s so much on twitter. I’m new to OSINT challenges

@Losthawk there’s very little, actually. Just keep it scoped to the relevant account and its followers.

Hello :). I found the crc error in the password.zip file and the domain name/mail. I think I’ve search for almost anything on twitter. can anyone give me a little hint?

wtf! I have a little word, I have a domain… I have the CRC error… wtf?! the next step!!!

Pwned. all information is easy to find, dont go deep
for crc, you may go wrong way

Kinda going crazy on this one. I found the pw for the username zip but stuck on next step. The worst part is that I know that it is probably staring me right in the face… Taking a break and will take another crack at it later.