Swagshop

@garffff The server i was connected to had a lot of resets of the box check the Shoutbox on the website for a way to keep it from resetting in the progress…
It was slow for me as well and had to keep the resets at a minimum in the progress as it’s a bit lengthy - At Least the way i got my propper foothold…

Feel free to DM me on the website if you need a hint.

Rooted, props to joenibe for the hints. The resets are annoying though. Got reset at least 5 times just as i was closing in on root.

Type your comment> @rawzone said:

@garffff The server i was connected to had a lot of resets of the box check the Shoutbox on the website for a way to keep it from resetting in the progress…
It was slow for me as well and had to keep the resets at a minimum in the progress as it’s a bit lengthy - At Least the way i got my propper foothold…

Feel free to DM me on the website if you need a hint.

Don’t need hints yet, I am sure I can figure it out from the hints in this forum :slight_smile:
Just need a stable box. I am still struggling to get a shell but I think I am on the correct track

Got the user in between the resets, trying to get root but same problem :smile:

Got user and rooted using froghopper attack. Read carefully the instructions.

Rooted in between the resets

@garffff Wuu hu! Gz on the box! :smile:

I just did a quick search in google and magento backdoor brings up a github link. Currently trying to figure it out and use it possibly . For anyone that is stuck after admin login give it a try and let me know If you figure anything out.

Got to the admin panel, and got stuck. Have no idea to upload shell payload since the CM is disabled. Can someone PM hints ?

Could someone nudge me over where to upload/how to get the reverse shell?
Thanks, PM me

Rooted! My first box ever! :smiley:

Feel free to PM me if you need a hint .

Between resets and backend timeouts… this is practically impossible to figure out… geez

finally rooted! Nice machine but users made it harder to solve.

Type your comment> @bipolarmorgan said:

Between resets and backend timeouts… this is practically impossible to figure out… geez

I had this problem, make sure you have a plan on what you need to do and go through it quickly before somebody resets

Kinda stuck on the last part.Can any1 PM me a hepfull pointer towards root escalation? Cheers

You should check logs, tasks, processes, who are you, what you are allowed to do,

Finally after many hours of hard work…I finally got root :slight_smile:

Hi guys, this is my very first machine and I already learning a lot. Yet, I’m still stuck in frog hopper… I’m not sure if I should use a backdoor script or a shell (I don’t even know this things). and this machine is going to retire in 1 day so I’m in a rush to get root.

please help!

Rooted! thank you @letMel00kDeepr for helping me on both users… the user was very taff because a lose a lot of time trying to get /downloader page (without read the information on this forum)…

Just now I saw the box is retired. Very Sad, but true.

hi guys; I’m stuck with uploading the shell … any hints???