Bankrobber

Type your comment> @iliketacos said:

For user I’m stuck on b*****************p. ::1 is killing me.

I was also stuck on the same thing for whole day. It can be bypassed. Try locally first :wink:

Type your comment> @mpzz said:

I was also stuck on the same thing for whole day. It can be bypassed. Try locally first :wink:

Did you mean can or cant?

Type your comment> @ijwbah said:

Type your comment> @mpzz said:

Did you mean can or cant?

can. It can be bypassed, its not a rabbit hole

@mpzz can I PM you?

Is anyone else having huge difficulties getting their shell to pop? Sometime’s it’s instant, other times it will take up to an hour

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

Is anyone else having huge difficulties getting their shell to pop? Sometime’s it’s instant, other times it will take up to an hour

Same here… I dont know why.

Spoiler Removed

And rooted. Very interesting box, but needs more testing; shell was impossible to drop half the time, and if someone killed ******.exe then it was a reset :confused:

• Initial access: Enumerate the site to understand how the frontend affects the backend. Don’t be afraid to wait a while if it doesn’t work immediately.
  • Shell: If a tool doesn’t exist, put it there
  • Privesc: Once you find the interesting process, the two stages in it are fairly simple variations of things you should be familiar with.

Pretty good box, but the initial access using the web app is often unresponsive or even takes longer than the stated timeframe

Wasted a lot of time on root because of this:

Hint for root: Once you see the odd thing, forward everything to you. It’s enough to interact with that, no need to see the code.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thank you for the box, she is great. Rooted ! :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @0xskywalker said:

Pretty good box, but the initial access using the web app is often unresponsive or even takes longer than the stated timeframe

+1. Wasted a lot of time because of this. It’s completely unresponsive at the time of writing. My payload worked only 1 time out of 20. And I’m on VIP.

Edit: NVM, I reset the box and got it.

Stuck on the initial foothold. nothing seems to work. i waited , tried different things but still nothing. any hints please?

Rooted ! was very very nice box !!

pretty bad box so far :slight_smile:

NOT INSANE…

This box at initial step is sooo slooooooow. Sometimes even restart didint help. Some tips for players: client side, enumerate, bruteforce and half of “answer to life the universe and everything” :wink:
If you have a problem with init/user/admin just PM’me. I will try help you :wink:

Never mind… I’m just an idiot about being consistent with URLs… /eyeroll

@Kucharskov @1c4re1337 thanks for all the help :+1:

I am chaining vulns for foothold, i can see what can be used for getting shell, but my script not working as i expect.
Edit: if you trying to write your own stuff from the beginning and it is not working, consider using existing things on machine. (not regarding payload, more for vuln structure)
Machine is a bit lagi, so check your testing payloads with already working alongside with them.