We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Type your comment> @Crafty said:

I have an email with domain and a ssh password. Now what should I do ?
Nothing seems to work with the zip file :confused:

look at the folder stucture of the zip file and think how can you use information from email and def password.

hello :slight_smile: found twitter page, i understand where is something strange on it but i am lost at all and don’t know what to do. can somebody help me?

I got some false positive passwords on the zip where the password worked but it got a crc error. That sent me on a wild goosechase of fixing the zip until I started over and got through the challenge.

Happy to help, just message me.

Finally got it! @azeroth Thank you for the nudge!

My tip: don’t over think. It really is the path of least resistance. Good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks to @Dethread for the nudge in the right direction on this. Dig Deeper as all the info is there like others have said.

I have got the SSH ‘login’, but I can’t find the ‘password’ for the life of me. Anyone care to give me a nudge?

@Crashtastic sent you a message with hint…

cant get anywhere… got a zip file and a twitter page … care to give me a nudge?

@ishansaha007 sent you a message with hint

Done. Just sent message to me if you need a nudge.

I am def over thinking this one. I am down to the password.zip. Got there easily. But I can’t seem to get the password to the password.zip…

@RottedMood keep spelunking through Twitter. You won’t find the password but a pattern…

@Dethread thanks. I’ve been going through twitter nonstop. Found a ton of stuff. I think I’m just looking at this wrong. May step away for a day or two then come back to it. Getting to this point was easy. Then it just went all mind f on me.

@RottedMood yeah take a break and come back later. Feel free to DM me if you’re still stuck.

@Dethread thanks will do.

Ok… so I managed all the enumeration and I believe I now have the correct password (confirmed over DM with another member)

However… for some reason, I’m still getting an incorrect password error with Windows Explorer and 7Zip.

Am I missing the obvious here or should the password work? :expressionless:

@WheatleyInd you probably got the “dynamic” part of the password right and that was confirmed by the other member but you didn’t use the full password.

I have a lot of info just not sure how to put it all together. Little hint? Peace. =(^.^)=

got it! finally. Thanks to @Dethread for the hint and for the conversation! I will say for those who think you have it but it doesn’t work, maybe try it twice. I did use the correct password and it rejected it once, tried it again and it worked…

Type your comment> @Crashcat said:

I have a lot of info just not sure how to put it all together. Little hint? Peace. =(^.^)=

Dm me if you still need a himt