Infiltration - OSINT Challenge

Focus needed…
Hack The Box

@aj8417 said:
That was fun… and I don’t think this is too much of a hint or much of one at all… but “all zeros”

And all 1s. The concept of this challenge is very cool and unique. Wasn’t a fan of time-consuming rabbit holes and a very unclear flag.

Turns out that the tool https://github.com/Greenwolf/social_mapper isn’t working now. There are some dependency issues. Am I the only one facing it?

I get it. My advise is check in all social networks!

I enjoyed the challenge, but I found myself researching far beyond what was necessary due to what I thought at the time was a false flag.

My advice

-You don’t need to create any social media account.

-Don’t overthink it.

-Don’t give up.

@0xINT3 You don’t need any tools, the challenge is simple enough to do manually.

If anyone needs a hint, just PM me and we’ll sort it out :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @aj8417 said:

That was fun… and I don’t think this is too much of a hint or much of one at all… but “all zeros”

Thanks! I got it! it helped me a lot!

Wow, I found the flag in like 10 mins but thought it was fake. Proceeded to spend an entire day searching everywhere, going in circles and hitting every possible rabbit hole.

After thinking about the “All zeros” hint for a while it finally hit me. So, if you find something that looks like a legit flag, well, all zeros.

Good one!

Thank you, good sir. I was stuck on that… :slight_smile:

I got it thanks to hints here.

Thanks, for the “All Zeros” hint, it helped me a lot.

Spoiler Removed

Oh my god… All 0s is the best piece of advice ! thanks!

I’ll second @0X44696F21 …All 0’s…I searched way too far past what I needed. Nice challenge!

Given +1 Respect for this comment. Got there really early on, and felt sure it was right. Cheers mate!

I fell for the same trap as some on here. Even went as far as creating a custom search engine for/in Chrome and starting again from the top when I really didn’t need to.

The “All Zeros” hint really helped, I glanced at it wondering about the odd ball till I saw the hint and came to realization.

Type your comment> @anguzmar said:

Wow, I found the flag in like 10 mins but thought it was fake. Proceeded to spend an entire day searching everywhere, going in circles and hitting every possible rabbit hole.

After thinking about the “All zeros” hint for a while it finally hit me. So, if you find something that looks like a legit flag, well, all zeros.

what is the “all zero” about I still can’t crack the hint