Beatles steg

lol youre going to kick yourself as hard as i did when you find it, but as was hinted, make sure to try different all caps, all lower when doing it, and it is literally right in front of you

Just making sure, you are saying the password to extract the data behind the BAND.JPG file? Or the flag?> @fhlipZero said:

lol youre going to kick yourself as hard as i did when you find it, but as was hinted, make sure to try different all caps, all lower when doing it, and it is literally right in front of you

yea stuck on this one too, tried decoding arm signs with semaphore using different upper, lower and spaces/no spaces but no luck

@DrWatson1878 said:
yea stuck on this one too, tried decoding arm signs with semaphore using different upper, lower and spaces/no spaces but no luck

If the arms stuff didn’t work, maybe that’s not the pass :B

maybe its much… simpler than that

@DrWatson1878 said:

I feel like this should have been involved in the solution, it would have been very clever. The actual solution is very disappointing…

IKR? I figured it out and it rlly is :confused: > @BROX said:

@DrWatson1878 said:

I feel like this should have been involved in the solution, it would have been very clever. The actual solution is very disappointing…

Spoiler removed - Arrexel

I have an issue while opening the BAND.zip. I think I have the correct password but it say the file is corrupted, I have downloaded it several times but I still have the same problem. Is someone else have the same issue? or is this “normal”? (I don’t think so but…)

@1nitiative said:
I have an issue while opening the BAND.zip. I think I have the correct password but it say the file is corrupted, I have downloaded it several times but I still have the same problem. Is someone else have the same issue? or is this “normal”? (I don’t think so but…)

Its Normal zip file, its working properly for me…

Hi, Can I get a hint for this?

in the last step, I’ve tried all the combinations with all the The’s and Helps and everything in it, but I just can’t get it, 5 hours on a simple passwords and I need a brake,

Thanks for any help

What you gave is half a spoiler. Look at Geluchat’s comment.

@Geluchat said:

Understand why that meme is written so. That’s the biggest hint tpo

Can someone PM me some hint at the elf part of the problem?

@Labda

Send me a message and I can help you out.

N-U-J-V ?

ELF part, message looks like a hash but it is not. Some clue?

There are a few commands that you should always use when you get a new file in stego. The idea is that you want to view the contents of the file as plainly as you can. This will show you if it contains any useful information.

EDIT: Solved - YIKES!