Swagshop

Type your comment> @Ir0nGe3ks said:

Type your comment> @pwsecspirit said:

Hey so I got access to the magento admin page. But when I am going to “m****** *****t n” for uploading it is redirecting me to /ner , But there is no page/dir like it and that is why it’s showing me 404 , is this expected?

Sorry for my bad english,

I read from another post saying that it has been removed because of instability issues for years…

So there is other method for uploading my file?

Hey so I got access to the magento admin page. But when I am going to “m****** *****t n” for uploading it is redirecting me to /ner , But there is no page/dir like it and that is why it’s showing me 404 , is this expected?

I read from another post saying that it has been removed because of instability issues for years…

There is no upload needed… what I read/told, there are other methods… as I was told: use Google-Fu" so… that was it… I had same issues so, took a break from it.

There is no upload needed… what I read/told, there are other methods… as I was told: use Google-Fu" so… that was it… I had same issues so, took a break from it.

I just got this box (usr and root) and there has been a another method spoke about in these forums and it worked for me f******** .
Keep going dude!

@WhiteRabbit7 said:

I just got this box (usr and root) and there has been a another method spoke about in these forums and it worked for me f******** .
Keep going dude!

Good to hear… because I spent two f**** days man… still stuck…

if anyone need help PM me

<can’t delete/remove this post… no response needed.>

Anyone trying to root this box atm . i need help for those who owned the box already

G’day again thought I’d post up some cryptic clues since this forum helped me heaps.

USER: All the answers are here already the only thing I’d add is that sometimes it’s better to improve on what’s already available.

ROOT: This stumped me for hours even though everyone said it was easy. And it is easy… Kind of. The best hint I got was ‘google Linux privesc text editor of your choice’ then I’d say you’re a medium of the way there.

You will need to think about lining up vulnerabilities and this my make more sense if you know the back end of Linux but I don’t so it was just trial and error of different ‘scenarios’

Hope this helps and doesn’t give too much away but I felt like the root privesc help on here was lacking.

Pwn3d , thanks

@elHaxor what have you already done? Where are you stuck?

Got User and Root. Took a week but hey what else do I have to do… Nothing thats what.

If anyone needs help let me know.

Any hint ? Iam not that familiar with Magento

@cyberfeminist CVE will get you in the door, then you just need to keep plugging away at it :slight_smile:

DOW******R Note Found == 404

admin panel down: / just for me or everyone?

Type your comment> @emp1 said:

Wrong direction… it was taken down according to feedbacks on this particular path…

Wrong direction… it was taken down according to feedbacks on this particular path…

ohhh man, thanks :slight_smile:

ohhh man, thanks :slight_smile:

No worries, having issues myself too…

Rooted, fun box, quite OSCP-Like. Enjoyed learning something new about m**** portal and learnt a new type of attack :smiley:

I runned the php after upload and i spawned a web shell, but when I try to get a reverse shell doesn’t work…

Type your comment> @borari said:

@elHaxor what have you already done? Where are you stuck?

on the preview of template .i dont know if i do it right or i miss something