Swagshop

Very crowded and laggy box, urgh! I got the user, but the root needs more time to research, which is NOT F***ING POSSIBLE when some shortsighted guys keep resetting it every 3 minutes and you need 2.999 to get the shell! Very frustrating!

Hey y’alls!!! So many post so I can’t find exactly what I am looking for so, making a new post on the same thread to avoid new Swagshop thread post…

I’ve been doing this for days to no end of the rabbit tunnel seeing the light.

I initially did the searchsploit methyod to get python and download the python file, then modify it in my case… now after I got to modifying the xml file to upload… then perform reverse shell… the site no longer works when I captured the username/passwd… I was able to access the admin account but after a few hours later, it kept saying the username/passwd is not valid… looks like the box is either broken or someone changed it. Since I was stuck… I tried another method such as gobuster, below…

I am having a brainfart moment and am stuck after using gobuster v3.0.1 with new commands… . after I executed the gobuster. I have the txt files… being a noob, I tried researching; unfortunately found nothing to help me next step…

Any hints, ideas that I can get the necessary data to help me get privesc? After I get that, I can dig up the user/txt and root.txt flags, otherwise, I’m trapped in the dark… :frowning:

@Ir0nGe3ks It doesn’t sound like you’re on the right track. Why are you relying on capturing passwords?

Type your comment> @borari said:

@Ir0nGe3ks It doesn’t sound like you’re on the right track. Why are you relying on capturing passwords?

I access the admin profile account… and thought of going into the magento manager but nothing to see here… When I ran Gobuster… everything worked from there… not sure what else to look at… def not on the right path…

Hey so I got access to the magento admin page. But when I am going to “m****** *****t n” for uploading it is redirecting me to /ner , But there is no page/dir like it and that is why it’s showing me 404 , is this expected?

Sorry for my bad english,

Type your comment> @pwsecspirit said:

Hey so I got access to the magento admin page. But when I am going to “m****** *****t n” for uploading it is redirecting me to /ner , But there is no page/dir like it and that is why it’s showing me 404 , is this expected?

I read from another post saying that it has been removed because of instability issues for years…

Type your comment> @Ir0nGe3ks said:

I read from another post saying that it has been removed because of instability issues for years…

So there is other method for uploading my file?

There is no upload needed… what I read/told, there are other methods… as I was told: use Google-Fu" so… that was it… I had same issues so, took a break from it.

There is no upload needed… what I read/told, there are other methods… as I was told: use Google-Fu" so… that was it… I had same issues so, took a break from it.

I just got this box (usr and root) and there has been a another method spoke about in these forums and it worked for me f******** .
Keep going dude!

@WhiteRabbit7 said:

I just got this box (usr and root) and there has been a another method spoke about in these forums and it worked for me f******** .
Keep going dude!

Good to hear… because I spent two f**** days man… still stuck…

if anyone need help PM me

<can’t delete/remove this post… no response needed.>

Anyone trying to root this box atm . i need help for those who owned the box already

G’day again thought I’d post up some cryptic clues since this forum helped me heaps.

USER: All the answers are here already the only thing I’d add is that sometimes it’s better to improve on what’s already available.

ROOT: This stumped me for hours even though everyone said it was easy. And it is easy… Kind of. The best hint I got was ‘google Linux privesc text editor of your choice’ then I’d say you’re a medium of the way there.

You will need to think about lining up vulnerabilities and this my make more sense if you know the back end of Linux but I don’t so it was just trial and error of different ‘scenarios’

Hope this helps and doesn’t give too much away but I felt like the root privesc help on here was lacking.

Pwn3d , thanks

@elHaxor what have you already done? Where are you stuck?

Got User and Root. Took a week but hey what else do I have to do… Nothing thats what.

If anyone needs help let me know.

Any hint ? Iam not that familiar with Magento

@cyberfeminist CVE will get you in the door, then you just need to keep plugging away at it :slight_smile:

DOW******R Note Found == 404

admin panel down: / just for me or everyone?