Scavenger

Anyone to PM me for nudge, been stuck in the FTP for a while… Also i think i got user a pretty lame way, is there a way to get user with TTY?

I wandering how to make sqlmap do things for me in w***s. I tried capturing request with wireshark, seen specific protocol, and data sent looks very simple, i just dont know how to specify it.
Can you give me a push of how to get db mane for access or other protocol? Or, maybe capture request properly? Or send some articles of this kind of technics?

Hi! i got user, found a way to privesc into (.pcp file ), but it seems not working (i’m running it from sl.p)
someone can give me a hint? should i have a tty?

edit: got root, but i think I missed one step…

Man, the slow thing is really slow… Someone was saying based on the .***p I don’t need to bother with it?

Edit: got user :slight_smile: losing my mind in the final step, can’t make the “magic command” work it’s magic…

I’m at what i am presuming to be the very last step before jumping through the gate of yonder, but i am looking for an adult who can explain to me the very last few backwards steps, or at least spot what i am missing. agency sponsored backwards approach…

got root. after a lot of working. thanks to box creator @ompamo. it was relly cool box.

and thank to @naveen1729 for help. and special thank to @Tohzzicklao for heading me right way and hints.

Rooted :slight_smile: Thanks so much @ompamo for the box, it was a really nice one!

The user part shouldn’t be that hard if you enumerate again and again and look at the forum hints.
For the root part, you need to enumerate again and HOPE SOMEONE DIDN’T DELETE THE FILE!!

Don’t hesitate to PM if you’re struggling :wink:

Hack The Box

Finally, Rooted :slight_smile: Big Thanks to this guy @ompamo for such a frustrating yet amazing box.
Would like to thank @xcoder , @rival23 & @poiuytrewqhi for the nudges.

For anyone stuck at finding users : You’ve got the hammer, all you need to do is finding weak wall to hit it in order to get into it.

For anyone stuck at root : Google the part, find the key and use your magic wand :slight_smile:

Rooted :slight_smile: what a ride! An amazingly frustrating yet statisfying box! Thank you @verg for the nudges and @ompamo for creating the box!!!

can someone please enlighten me on how to get past the VHOST error. DM me if you can help :slight_smile:

EDIT: I have gotten past this stage now thank you @przemeks and @dontknow for the nudges :slight_smile:

Hardest box so far for me.
Thanks and respect to @p4ncontomat3 !!

Banging my head against the wall AGAIN. I have a crappy shell on the insect after digging my way through a few things. Can someone please let me know if i am in a giant rabbit hole and maybe DM me with a pointer. respect will be given :smile:

EDIT: I have made it to the slow thing people were talking about. but reading back I think i need to look over the —p file some more.

EDIT: User got. with thanks to help from @xcoder

Update: root was fun (and super simple when you found all the stuff in user enum). user was a bit of a pain with so many things to look at. I enjoyed the first steps (sq*i, digging) but the web part was a bit annoying. Upside: got me to write a local shell via http script :smile: 

I have found many colours of headwear and how to procure the services of people who would frequent this site. I’ve tried digging into what I found and using what I’ve found to look at original things. After digging for a while drawing a blank on where to go next.

What am I missing? I’m guessing I haven’t found the insect yet or have missed the reference.

Type your comment> @beefaaubee09 said:

Finally, Rooted :slight_smile: Big Thanks to this guy @ompamo for such a frustrating yet amazing box.
Would like to thank @xcoder , @rival23 & @poiuytrewqhi for the nudges.

For anyone stuck at finding users : You’ve got the hammer, all you need to do is finding weak wall to hit it in order to get into it.

For anyone stuck at root : Google the part, find the key and use your magic wand :slight_smile:

Congratz bro!

stuck. could anyone give me a DM injection for the initial foothold ?

Type your comment> @Parsons said:

stuck. could anyone give me a DM injection for the initial foothold ?

got it

Got User. Still haven’t found a way to get a proper shell (which i could use to privesc)… Any Help? :wink:

Got root.txt

Done.

Hint.
for user Enum and enum and look previous step.
for root enum and try harder.

stuck at the url… cannot get to user.txt… can anyone help me plz