Wall

Comments

• In this box both exploits did not work for me. But after repairing they work well.
    So consider that as a part of the game and happy rooting ;)

tabacci

• Type your comment> @Thms84 said:

Never mind, I give up. Does not worth the time.

• edited September 15

Well, my native language is not English, so it's hard for me to guess which page I should access with these tips. Is there a technical way to find this page that starts with c? I mean, is it possible to find it with some Kali wordlist, for example?

What I have so far are the three already mentioned.
    a*.***
    p****.***
    m*********

I''ve done all kinds of requests that can be made with the protocol, and nothing.

Edit: Just to explain, the tips are language independent, I was making a typing mistake. =/

• I''ve done all kinds of requests that can be made with the protocol, and nothing.

Which ones specifically? Did you not get any extra information from them?

rowra

• edited September 15

Type your comment> @rowra said:

I''ve done all kinds of requests that can be made with the protocol, and nothing.

Which ones specifically? Did you not get any extra information from them?

PM you.

Edit: Thank you @rowra and @argot !

• augh!! any hints on the c******* login credentials? i know it is supposed to be easy but I have gone through all the plainly obvious ones...

• Type your comment> @krisd4 said:

augh!! any hints on the c******* login credentials? i know it is supposed to be easy but I have gone through all the plainly obvious ones...

Are you sure about that? If you rock the authentication, you should gain some useful information.

• @godzkid said:
    Type your comment> @gorg said:

as far as I can tell, the credentials provided on the developers webpage, don't work

reading this discussion it is said that they are really simple

hmmm

i am inside c****
    just exploit not working

hw did u get in ?

• Type your comment> @hackerst34k said:

hey @krisd4 how did you find that c****** login pages because i tried every wordlist but i didnt find any directory starting with c*****

refer to the teacher hint..."verbs" can be an attack vector by teacher especially when u r in an English class.

• am stuck on /c****** creds
    i can't find them on developers webpage as said
    please any hint ?

• edited September 15

terrible. i stuck on finding /c****** to and need help. please !

• Spoiler Removed

• Spoiler Removed

you could describe the METHODS using only about six VERBS, if you GET what I am saying....

that's almost spoiling ;-)

• Type your comment> @rheaalleen said:

Loving the box so far

From that video, it's almost as if you were suggesting that we now turn to the pols.

• Got the login, but exploit isn't working.
    Do we have to modify the exploit? Tried various rev shells methods, nothing seems to work

• @Splinterdav hint for user/pass combo?

• Type your comment> @Splinterdav said:

Got the login, but exploit isn't working.
    Do we have to modify the exploit? Tried various rev shells methods, nothing seems to work

Yes, a modification is needed, but I'm having trouble with the correct rev shell too xD

Tohzzicklao

@Splinterdav hint for user/pass combo?

Well, it is pretty common. I guessed it by trying basic high priv usernames with passwords from a common password list.

• struggling from the rce i can't get rev shell
    any hint ! :cry:

• anyone who has rooted it please pm me
    i am struggling to get the correct payload to get reverse shell to get command execution
    help me

• Anyone who needs hints related to brute-forcing the C******* can ping me...I have an easy way ;)

• cracked the c**********, now python CVE not working.... tested, using right ip and port , the script says it is triggering succesfully, but nothing is hitting my listener any ideas?

• hint for inital foothold:
    If you plan to do without script. Learn the application, abuse what you can do.

IceM4nn

• edited September 17

• Rooted. Pretty disappointed with this one. Thanks to the creator, regardless.

Hack The Box
    defarbs.com - "Let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said, 'I'm too drunk... to taste this chicken.'”

• currently stuck with /p****.*** , /m*********/ and a*.*** , any tips? been seeing some tips floating around about verbs / teachers? no idea what thats about, maybe be more specific. thanks

• edited September 15

Type your comment> @tabacci said:

In this box both exploits did not work for me. But after repairing they work well.

I'm also kind of stuck here... any hint's on how to repair? (I guess it has to do with changing the value of n*****_b**)

HTB Profile

• Type your comment> @tabacci said:

In this box both exploits did not work for me. But after repairing they work well.

Its not that they didnt work bro - it had m**sec***** installed ..
    and second exploits did work perfectly fine for me

Sign In to comment.