Wall

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

@tang0 said:

Is it just me, or the machine is inaccessible on EU servers?

Machines appear on the list (and retire the old ones) a few hours before they go live. Just under two hours until it’s live

Oops, my bad. I guess i’ll have to wait then. Thanks for the prompt reply.

20 minutes left :slight_smile: ■■■■ I’m loaded with coffee, what a mistake

can someone help with root

Yeah sure, if you go back in time far enough, you will eventually pop back into the future where you have already rooted the box, please respect :slight_smile:

so guyz is it some kinda firewall st up ? the name of the box and the nmap scans make me think. there is a firewall setup…most ports are filtered…not to seem to get any interesting directories in port 80 too …hmmm

Umm my full port scan is still running in the background, but I’m getting two open ports (usual ones :wink: ) and a couple of interesting pages including a login :wink: check your vpn maybe ?

ohh god vpn prob ? hahahaa alryte thnx dude

Oh dear, another box with a default apache home page. Not filled with hope.

there is a file through my dirb…but too odd…**.php is this valuable or something…just prints out a single number.hmm

yup

@Shad0wQu35t said:

there is a file through my dirb…but too odd…**.php is this valuable or something…just prints out a single number.hmm

Really? Dirb hasn’t found anything like that for me

@clubby789 i ran with the -X .php tag to find any php files…

yeah there is also an /mg and /s-ss pages but not much more hmm

Type your comment> @S1ph1lys said:

yeah there is also an /mg and /s-ss pages but not much more hmm

idk man my dirb didn’t show those stuff…nikto didn’t give me anything too

i tried several dictionaries before finding 2 files + protected folder…

How many wordlists/scanning tools are we going to need on this…

All the tools :slight_smile: I just hope it’s not a guess box

I found all of those pages with dirbuster and just the common word list… What word lists are you guys using?

I just switched, but was using dirbuster medium.txt

Gotcha, well I have a login page but I am not finding any good leads as to where to get creds, I’m with @S1ph1lys, I hope its not a guess box lol