Swagshop

Could someone nudge me over where to upload/how to get the reverse shell?
Thanks, PM me!

Ok, got the user …

Not do-able. Box is getting resetted constantly.
No good day for e-commerce :wink:

Please folks, do not brute-force this poor server. No need!

I’ve been trying to get user access in 2 days, with no success.
I successfully got in the admin panel in short time, then, I spend just so much time to use things that should have worked (according to previous comments in this forum):

• tried to use the downloader → it has been removed
  • tried the python script with the POST request → getting the weird error with “tunnel = tunnel.group(1)”.

Honestly, this is getting just frustrating.
If anyone has any idea of how to make work one of the mentioned things, please let me know

Same problem as above cant get the downloader to work or the POST. any ideas

Got user flag and I’ve been wrecking my mind for the past 2 days on getting root flag. Needs help…And i’ve got only a non-interactive shell. Suggestions on getting interactive shell will help me alot.
HELP ME ON GETTING ROOT.TXT…Did everything that I knew…

Type your comment> @hackerg1rl said:

Finally gotten root. if anyone need a little nudge, pm me

Got a non-interactive shell…Any help would be appreciated on getting me root.

Alright Ladies and Gents, so I have a baseline shell. I am absolutely stumped on getting ROOT. I know I can s*** with vi but AHHHHHH, someone help LOL!

Thanks in advance!

Im so lost about getting shell after 404 error. Please help! Thank you!

I got root, it’s easy box, but the people here made it harder, I don’t know why they keep reset it. for any help don’t hesitate to PM/DM.

Type your comment> @mavs23 said:

Im so lost about getting shell after 404 error. Please help! Thank you!

What have you done so far? DM me if you need hints

Type your comment> @Freak2600 said:

Same problem as above cant get the downloader to work or the POST. any ideas

DM me if you need hints. But, downloader is not an option. It has been disabled.

Ah! It took me days to finish this. I wasted a whole day cause of a typo. Thanks to @NativePWN for spotting it.

I have done nothing. Tried enumeratin users, but giving false positivies. Pleases help! how to get admin panel.

Took user yesterday, which was nice.
Now going for root.

If anyone need a nudge, PM me.

Usered and rooted yesterday. Interesting box, feel free to pm me if you need help

■■■… Please stop resetting the box, frustrating…

This box is pretty frustrating as its constantly reset. There should be no reason to do this if you are trying for user or root. Trust me you dont need mst for this just use step by step attack with credentials found to upload a s*** and then get user. The RCE’s dont work and are rabbit holes, they my have worked in the past but dont work now.

Is it too much to ask for a more delayed reset like 10 minutes? Are the requests even inserted in a queue?

The box is getting slow…