Bitlab

Wanted to start discussion about the new machine

Tagged:

Comments

• patience young padawan

• Aiming to be within the first 50 users on this machine, looking forward to it

Hack The Box
    If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )

• edited September 8

Arrexel

• Type your comment> @sazouki said:

rooted

Be prepared for a ton of questions ;-) Good luck ;-)

v1p3r0u5
    If you need some help => 1) Your findings so far? 2) Your conclusions? 3) Your further ideas?
    RESPECT++ if I was able to help you! => https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/users/profile/139772

• Spoiler Removed

Hack The Box
    If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )

• For everyone that is working on the Box, have fun and enjoy it also for gods shake do not Bruteforce the SSH and do not DDOS the Services

Hack The Box

• Shit what's up with this annoying 502 error?? :(

• @bl4ckbo7 said:

Shit what's up with this annoying 502 error?? :(

I reset the box on EU 12 and it said that while it was starting back up

Hack The Box

• Shucks!,,, Free Servers are just booring!

• is it through the G**********n in b************l?

• Got my first shell, easier than I thought

Hack The Box

• AklAkl
    edited September 7

What up with the 502 error?

Is that normal?

• Server too slow

• It's imposible to work in free server. I can't reset nor navigate for directories

• @x4t4n4x said:

It's imposible to work in free server. I can't reset nor navigate for directories

inb4 Bitlab is an ad for VIP

Hack The Box

• edited September 7

Should I be trying to de-obfuscate?

Edit: The answer is yes. Got a shell on the box. Working on user now.

Hack The Box
    defarbs.com - "Let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said, 'I'm too drunk... to taste this chicken.'”

• @farbs said:

If you're talking about b********.html, then yes

Hack The Box

• Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

@farbs said:

If you're talking about b********.html, then yes

No worries. Already got it. Thanks, though!

Hack The Box
    defarbs.com - "Let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said, 'I'm too drunk... to taste this chicken.'”

• Got my first shell, but don't know how to move on.....dumped the db but not sure if that's the right path to go

• Ok, I am logged in to the gitlab as c****, what's next, any hints please?

• @D4nch3n said:

Got my first shell, but don't know how to move on.....dumped the db but not sure if that's the right path to go

How did you dump? I sent it over nc but it's added weird text

Hack The Box

• edited September 7

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

@D4nch3n said:

Got my first shell, but don't know how to move on.....dumped the db but not sure if that's the right path to go

How did you dump? I sent it over nc but it's added weird text

port forwarded it.

Is logging into the other gitlab account (not the first one) the way to go?

• edited September 8

And got user! Got some good ideas for root too.
    Good luck to anyone on free servers, I had enough problems with people deleting my shell on VIP.

Hack The Box

• edited September 8

needing a nudge on this one, stuck on w**-**** user

Edit: rooted

• That base64 thing is a rabbit hole? Can't use it.

• and rooted, pretty fun box. pm me if you need a nudge. did it a non-traditional way!

• Got user! Thank you @clubby789 for your help!

Root's looking like a huge pain (ew windows) so I'll stop here....

• edited September 8

@adelmatrash said:

That base64 thing is a rabbit hole? Can't use it.

Don't decode. Not sure why they chose to do it like that.

Edit: And rooted. Anyone stopping after user because of the exe, don't, it's not as bad as it looks

Hack The Box

• This box turns out to be a nuisance like the "Swagshop" machine.

• Any hint towards rooting after getting access to user?

Sign In to comment.