Swagshop

Type your comment> @Kalimoe said:

Hey guys, i got access to the admin panel und tried some exploits but I don’t know how to get forward. Is there someone who can help?

PM me if u want to get some hints.

finally got root. Its bit confusing to new people when they don’t find way to get in using /d******* but there is another way too called froghopper and its was way simple and gives you new learning curve. PMs are welcome if you need hint.

Got rooted my first box in HTB, Learned a lot.Don’t hasitate to PM me if you want some hints.

[deleted]

ya gotta walk away, breathe and clear your head.

Hi guys! Stuck with Admin panel and tried to open the /downloader but 404. Can anyone send me a PM? Thank you so much!

Downloader was removed if I’m not mistaken.

Got stuck for a day…
But finally rooted…!!
Was my first one on HTB…

AFF…M C Manager is down. The request URL/… was not found.

Anyone else with this problem?

Type your comment> @letMel00kDeepr said:

Downloader was removed if I’m not mistaken.

Affirmative. There is a way with out it.

My reverse shell is not calling back once I change to jpg anyone else having that problem?

Type your comment> @SoulJar said:

Type your comment> @MrSquakie said:

Getting tons of DMs here on root. The thing you see but get prompted for a password, the space isnt a delimiter, that is all one command.

This made me slap my face. Got root in 1min.

Just wondering - any others who have got reverse shell through webshop and adding new products? Don’t want to spoil a lot, but if you did you would know :slight_smile:

Same here !.. finally rooted. really nice box

Just got user and root! Jeeeese it was under my eyes the whole time ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Getting tons of DMs here on root. The thing you see but get prompted for a password, the space isnt a delimiter, that is all one command.

Just wondering - any others who have got reverse shell through webshop and adding new products? Don’t want to spoil a lot, but if you did you would know :slight_smile:

Hi,
Wasn’t the method of spawning a shell the intended way?

hi everyone i found password for root but it’s encrypted can any body PM me how to decrypt that???

Type your comment> @D0mBruise said:

Hi,
Wasn’t the method of spawning a shell the intended way?

There’s a much easier way than the f******** method, but it still works fine just a bit longer and more painful to do

Type your comment> @requiem said:

Got root via v* :!*******

No longer works

Box keeps getting reset. Can someone tell me if VIP uses the same box? Because good lord it’s annoying.

I’m also stuck at root. I thought about using vi to get root, but it asks me for the password even though it says NOPASSWD. I don’t get it. It’s the box’s fault or it’s another way around?

I’m following the fr******** method, but my shell doesn’t seem to be being loaded at all. I’d appreciate a PM with help.

PM me if you need a hint.

Rooted with the help of @hackbot1x! Feel free to PM if you’re stuck.

Any hint to upload the web shell? The connect manager doesn’t work!!