Heist

Type your comment> @Saranraja said:

Some ping me, i need help for root.
edited : No one ping me heist rooted on my own way.Ping me i am always ready to help you.
It is really really funny box xD

Congratulations Bro

Type your comment> @OscarAkaElvis said:

Hi, I saw some people asking for a tool to connect to W***m. Ok I can recommend this tool on which I’m collaborating.

Easy to install via git clone or via gem install (this is even easier). All needed is in the documenation at readme file: GitHub - Hackplayers/evil-winrm: The ultimate WinRM shell for hacking/pentesting

Hope it helps!

Thank you for your tool ! This is great stuff !

Type your comment> @Noxious said:

Type your comment> @geLecram said:

FOR USER: As of this date, a certain impacket tool is broken. Had to hunt down the correct script.

https://github.com/SecureAuthCorp/impacket/blob/master/examples/lookupsid.py

Always throws “timed out” for me

You may have to install the entire repository to ensure that all the requirements are available for that tool. Make sure you follow the README install instructions

Spoiler Removed

Finally rooted!

Thanks for those who helped.

Hint for root : process is the key!

Managed to get system, finally!
For system you’ll need to examine a certain process.

Can someone help me for root. I am so close but this machine is killing me.

Edit: Rooted. Pr****mp.**e was right but that’s all you needed. Man, I love string cheese.

Stuck on root, trying to manage the k**y4.*b, but I think it’s a rabbit hole. Any hint?

Type your comment> @ivnnn1 said:

Stuck on root, trying to manage the k**y4.*b, but I think it’s a rabbit hole. Any hint?

Ditto stuck on Root can’t seem to see the process?

Hello UCLogical,

What password Dcitonary are you using for those three passwords ? and i have decrypted two but other i could not.

@athick31
@marlasthemage left a really solid hint for this a few pages back in this thread…

@ori0nx3 … thank you got it

Could someone DM me with a nudge towards root? connected as the user looking at f****** processes

Type your comment> @ivnnn1 said:

Seek to see the process in action.

Rooted.

Good box, learned so much. Moreover, it is an interesting way to get a box.

Hint for users:

• There is already what you need on this forum.

Hints for root:

• Once you found the process to use to get what you want. Maybe ask yourself where are stored the information you seek while this process is running :slight_smile:
  • Beware of the flags you use if you use the most common tool for that.
    Maybe there is another way to go, but here are my hints.

I hope it helps, glhf !

hello everyone :slight_smile: working on root now. i think i understand at what process i should looking, but i can’t find file k**4.d under usual location. Can somebody help me?

nvm, I was blind, found it. Now trying to do something with it

okay, I am stuck on it :slight_smile: is where any way to copy files from heist machine to my kali and vise versa?

Hello, i am currently getting lots of NT_STATUS_DISCONNECTED or TIMEOUT when trying to enum S**ct and r***t. any help would be appreciated

EDIT: (Got it, Thanks for the help)

Type your comment> @Raven37 said:

hello everyone :slight_smile: working on root now. i think i understand at what process i should looking, but i can’t find file k**4.d under usual location. Can somebody help me?

nvm, I was blind, found it. Now trying to do something with it

okay, I am stuck on it :slight_smile: is where any way to copy files from heist machine to my kali and vise versa?

Did you able to root?, am stuck on same step got k**.d* but what next? reading article , it mentioned it required log**.j** to decrypt? Am i on the wrong path?

im stuck with the username, i tried all in sb and w***r, little hint in pm, thanks

@MarsG no. i agree, maybe *.db is a wrong path