Swagshop

Got Root!!! Learned a lot. Thanks @ch4p. But the machine was very unstable tho…

I need help. I have ran one exploit and gained access to the web portal. I think I know what needs to be done but they are not working. I have researched a few vulnerabilities but their dependencies are not installed.

I have access to the panel, plus any root tips?

rooted. Thanks @Cyan101 for all your help!

It’s normal that the exploit mag–to-s–i.py returns an http error. I admit that until then I managed to access the panel on my own but for this flaw, if someone would be kind enough to give me a hint. :smiley:

I am in need of a nudge. I have made access to the a**** panel, but I cannot seem to find how people are able to upload the missing tools. I believe I have found the proper RCE method, but I don’t know how to install the tools via the panel. PM me pls

hey guys, I found creds, but they don’t seem to work in the An pl. I don’t know where to go next. If anyone could pm me with some help, that would be awesome

First box I rooted, that was frustrating and fun. Thanks for all the comments, definitely helped!

Can someone tell me why I’m getting a 404 error trying to access MagentoConnect Manager. What am I missing here?..thanks!

I’m getting a 404error when trying to access the MG Connect Manager. Anyone know what’s up?

Same!! 404 for “Connect Manager”, Can Somebody please advise ?

I got admin port but dont know how get reverse shell. I tried to find some another vulnerability but no luck. I was not able to /download but seems like its disabled or removed.

Type your comment> @beauchompers said:

First box I rooted, that was frustrating and fun. Thanks for all the comments, definitely helped!

Did you use “Connect manager” at some point or no ?

stuck after accessing the admin page. I dont see anywhere I can edit existing pages or upload a shell :confused: Anybody open to a PM to give me some hints?

stuck in jail. any help would be much appreciated

Type your comment> @Mil82 said:

stuck in jail. any help would be much appreciated

stuck in jail? I don’t understand

Finally gotten root. if anyone need a little nudge, pm me

Rooted!! My advice is to really google, It’s your best friend.

Root might be tricky, but it’s basic priv esc; here’s a little rhyme: just copy and paste, but keep the space

PM me if anyone needs a nudge

so as I understand the connect plugin is disabled by design. does that mean we have to go through the route of “Command Execution in Pro**** Cre****”?

I got user. Struggling to get root. Can someone pm some hints?