Infiltration - OSINT Challenge

After so many rabbit holes, when I finally found the correct flag I really thought it’s another “nice job but keep trying harder” message.

also, refrain from googling challenge creator with “evil corp llc”, someone emptied a bucket of hate on him @ pastebin.

Type your comment> @cherk said:

also, refrain from googling challenge creator with “evil corp llc”, someone emptied a bucket of hate on him @ pastebin.

Yeah I realized that after I tried to put the flag in and it didn’t work. Tried using Google search of “evil corp llc” AND HTB{*}. Oh well… back to the search! :smile:

Are folks doing this manually or is the only way to leverage greenwolf’s tool? I’m having a bunch of dependency issues at the moment.

Edit: Fixed my dependencies… got it!

Type your comment> @slimz28 said:

Are folks doing this manually or is the only way to leverage greenwolf’s tool? I’m having a bunch of dependency issues at the moment.

Edit: Fixed my dependencies… got it!

I did it manually, I know I should get my toolbox sorted but I figured it wouldn’t be a lot of researching.

I did it manually, didn’t even know there was a tool that could help…

any hint : )?

can someone confirm in pvt if this is the right flag or type it wrong?

I swear half of this challenge is figuring out how to type the flag out correctly…not a fan.

i’m lost, only one social network?

Any hint? xD

Ok, i found! Only with chrome, any tools, only chrome xD one hint “search all social networks!”

Found 3 different flags, none are working. Not really a nice challenge…

Focus needed…
Hack The Box

@aj8417 said:
That was fun… and I don’t think this is too much of a hint or much of one at all… but “all zeros”

And all 1s. The concept of this challenge is very cool and unique. Wasn’t a fan of time-consuming rabbit holes and a very unclear flag.

Turns out that the tool https://github.com/Greenwolf/social_mapper isn’t working now. There are some dependency issues. Am I the only one facing it?

I get it. My advise is check in all social networks!

I enjoyed the challenge, but I found myself researching far beyond what was necessary due to what I thought at the time was a false flag.

My advice

-You don’t need to create any social media account.

-Don’t overthink it.

-Don’t give up.

@0xINT3 You don’t need any tools, the challenge is simple enough to do manually.

If anyone needs a hint, just PM me and we’ll sort it out :slight_smile: