Infiltration - OSINT Challenge

Do you need one or more social media account(s) to be able to see the critical information or is it all in the non-hidden area?

Edit: Got it, but i must say, the native search on social media sites sucks big time. Also, having at least one specific account makes your life easier, but you can circumvent its necessity by utilizing a search engine.

Thanks for the challenge. Really enjoyed it!

I found the flag but it HTB does not accept it. It is in the correct format HTB{xxx}

nevermind, will keep going!

What’s the deal with the DND crests?

Found the flag but I’m not sure this was the intended way …
Can someone message me to confirm if I found it accidentaly or not ?

Got my answer thanks :slight_smile:

This was a nice one… I like the rabit holes as well :tongue:

Nice Challenge!

are there fake flags or am I doing something wrong on entering it?

EDIT: scratch that clocked it :slight_smile:

After so many rabbit holes, when I finally found the correct flag I really thought it’s another “nice job but keep trying harder” message.

also, refrain from googling challenge creator with “evil corp llc”, someone emptied a bucket of hate on him @ pastebin.

Type your comment> @cherk said:

also, refrain from googling challenge creator with “evil corp llc”, someone emptied a bucket of hate on him @ pastebin.

Yeah I realized that after I tried to put the flag in and it didn’t work. Tried using Google search of “evil corp llc” AND HTB{*}. Oh well… back to the search! :smile:

Are folks doing this manually or is the only way to leverage greenwolf’s tool? I’m having a bunch of dependency issues at the moment.

Edit: Fixed my dependencies… got it!

Type your comment> @slimz28 said:

Are folks doing this manually or is the only way to leverage greenwolf’s tool? I’m having a bunch of dependency issues at the moment.

Edit: Fixed my dependencies… got it!

I did it manually, I know I should get my toolbox sorted but I figured it wouldn’t be a lot of researching.

I did it manually, didn’t even know there was a tool that could help…

any hint : )?

can someone confirm in pvt if this is the right flag or type it wrong?

I swear half of this challenge is figuring out how to type the flag out correctly…not a fan.

i’m lost, only one social network?

Any hint? xD

Ok, i found! Only with chrome, any tools, only chrome xD one hint “search all social networks!”