Ghoul

Need help finding where my files are uploaded.

Can anyone chuck me a nudge for user please I have user access as N*** and have a www***** shell not sure where to go from here.

I have been going at this box for a long time now and I have finally gotten so stuck I don’t know where to go next. I could really use a nudge. I have rooted G*** and gotten the a****-***.7z.

EDIT: I found the interesting stuff in a****-.7z and escalated but now I think I’m one step away and don’t know how to exploit k**_adm.

EDIT 2: nm, rooted.

ok, So i have the user flag, can someone help me with the root flag, I am not sure how to enumerate the box, I get i have to pivot out of the environment but unsure how to do so. any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

can someone give me a hint on the zip vuln

got user, working on root now :smile:

Finally rooted the box. This box was pain in the ■■■. Also my thanks to @v1p3r0u5.

who can help me ?

@xlxlxltt said:
who can help me ?

I am a novice scanner port to 8080 page password how to crack

Anyone around to help with root on g** running an rce but stuck as to next move, please help ?

Anyone available to help with RCE on G***? I can’t seem to get the privesc to work? the script i am using runs fine with no errors but it has limited documentation and not quite sure what I need to look out for!

EDIT: i have rooted G+++ found some interesting bits in the .7z file but unsure where to go from here. any pointers?

You’ve done well to come upto here human. But what you seek doesn’t lie here. The journey isn’t over yet…

Is this box trolling me or what? where the ■■■■ is this ■■■■■■ root flag?!

someone save me please…

It’s Over! Rooted!

Thank you @xcoder and @v1p3r0u5

Finally rooted.
A very long journey for this one.
Thank you @xcoder and @Dreadless

Any hint on the gogs password? I tried everything I found but no success

edit: nvm, root. hated it a bit (waiting for the last part for several rounds to get command right: hated it a lot). but learned a lot about ssh

Just Rooted Ghoul, nice Machine.
Anyone need a hint?

Anyone can give me any nudge ? I stuck at last container. I can access high port service but can’t find anything

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @NikolaITA said:

Spoiler Removed

Sorry for the spoiler…
Finally found the way to root.txt (after all it was not the hardest step of the many :-))

With pain and blood, i’ve just got USER !! this box is really really interesting !
Move on to root now :dizzy: