Beatles

I could use a little guidance please… Please DM me as I don’t want to ruin anything on here. My process just happens to be taking a very VERY long time…

Can Anyone tell me what to do with the image? i have tried many stego tools but unfortunately nothing came up…
Thanks in Advance…

Don’t bother to reply to my comment
Already got the Flag…

Hi all, can someone give me a hint. I think I’m on the correct way. I got the image and more (but don’t wanna spoil.
thanks

Man WTF is with this. Got an image and a tr0ll string, but WTAF!!!

@jackshd said:
Hi all, can someone give me a hint. I think I’m on the correct way. I got the image and more (but don’t wanna spoil.
thanks

Here comes the guessing part…, the string/password you’re searching it’s very related with the image - then combine it with a popular stego-tool and you’ll get the flag!

@puerkito66 Thanks for the hint! :slight_smile:

Got it, thanks

Still walking in circles here, ■■■■

NEVERMIND. GOT IT.

I finally got this… My goodness lol

Stuck on the final passphrase too

@d3c3pt10n - what have you tried so far? I’m willing to bet you have done the right thing with the right tool but not the right password…

D’oh! Got it. Was really over complicating it. Thanks!

@n3tc4t said:
@d3c3pt10n - what have you tried so far? I’m willing to bet you have done the right thing with the right tool but not the right password…

I’m really bad at guessing or I’m on the wrong track :frowning: I’m seriously considering trying the 87178291200 letters permutations to find the password.

@minkowski PM if needed

hi everyone i found zip file passphrase and then i display picture and i see cipher text and twice i decode the cipher text and then i found plain text message and then i submit message HTB{message} but its failed

HİNT pleAse!!!):

@bortecine please PM your HTB{} result

Hi, I cannot solve this. I found a hash, but only get the Try Harder message.
Any stego tool recommended for this challenge?
Thanks!

@nahuelistico said:
Hi, I cannot solve this. I found a hash, but only get the Try Harder message.
Any stego tool recommended for this challenge?
Thanks!

steghide is your friend :wink: