Jarvis

Can I please get a hint for root. I have enumerated but don’t know what to look for.

i stuck at w*a. at Si.*y i tried to run command as user and inject command in parameter -p
but it still not work
DM me please

Type your comment> @jayjay25 said:

Any help on user? I’ve looked up infoblox rmi and can execute commands through the script but they run as w**-d** instead of p****** as i’m executing the script …I’m missing something simple here?

Try privesc to user p****r with the most used method on Linux. It’ll run any command for you as that user.

Got root :wink: PM me if you need help

Could use assistance with root, I see the s*****.**l but I don’t think I’m running the custom service I made?

finally rooted! thanks a lot @LordImhotep

anyone need a nudge PM me

Finally rooted, really liked that box as it taught me lots about Priv-Esc (not all applicable to that box, but when doing research you stumble across that goldmine of info on Linux PrivEsc).

Generally a straight forward box, well done, thank you @manulqwerty & @Ghostpp7

Also thanks to @Gn0m3h4ck3r for the help!

i have got reverse shell in w**-d*** but can`t move to p**** and read the .p* file…

rooted. pm are welcome.

Finally rooted. Thanks for all the very good hints! Learned something new again.

Tip for root: copy your public key into authorized_hosts and just ssh in. I was unable to modify the system administration stuff from my reverse shell. I ssh’d in properly, and the same exact steps worked perfectly.

This is such an obvious advice but I didn’t think of it. It makes everything so much more comfortable.

Finally rooted. Nice box.

Thanks to @S7uXN37 and @a1mops

nice machine. root was cool :smile:

Rooted!

Nice box :slight_smile:

i am stuck at wa. at Si.y i tried to run command as user and inject command in parameter -p but not working bc the forbidden ch*
any hint?

Just rooted the box but I feel like I did it in an unintended way. If anyone wants to discuss the solution or need some help, PM me!

finally got there and ranked up :slight_smile:

Fun box. Learned a lot. :slight_smile:

stuck in the filtered command, search anything on google but still cant beat “got you”

Finally root… Thanks to @Bond-o and @Dnina for the nudges and guidance…

That was an excellent box. Learned quite a bit from the process about tools and resources. User had me stuck for a little while after making no progress with character encodings, environment variables and python3 :slight_smile: