Haystack

I’m really stuck on what I think is the final step, I’ve found the 3 .cf files for l****h but aren’t sure on what to do with them.

A push in the right direction would be massively appreciated!

Edit: Worked out what I’ve got to do, struggling with the syntax for the payload though! Any pointers?

EditEdit: Rooted, if anyone wants help PM me!

This is my first time posting in this forum but I’m stuck on getting the k***** user. I’m using the right CVE however I’m getting an “Empty reply from server” after the request times out.

Any PMs would be appreciated!

Edit: figured it out! Thanks to @Gn0m3h4ck3r for the hint

so i finally figured out that i need to know ELK stack to figure out high port and im learning quite a bit about this db, but i cant seem to figure out the proper syntax to extract data…perhaps a little nudge to get me going in the right direction :slight_smile:

Can someone PM me ? I need help.

Type your comment> @farbs said:

Type your comment> @adam12 said:

@Uvemode search Gtihub.  You'll find one.

Depending on your syntax, you can actually do it all without the tool anyways.

personally I did over 200 requests, I’m sure there was a more elegant way but once I figure the search syntax it was quicker to copy and paste than figure out another script if anyone wants to pm me the more elegant options or a reference to them then I’d love to hear it. Now if only I could get the CVE for the pivot to work have no idea why it’s not working

Guys, need help in moving from S*y user to Ka user… Pls PM me

Can anyone PM me for some hint about privesc? I have questions about elevating from s******* to k*****.

Got the user…after that am stuck, need help, DM me pls

rooted, user was not really intersting , however root was very fun

I am k***** and I can smell root… thanks everyone for hints and nudges.

hey folks,
I need help from s***** to k***** please pm me.

edit: got it… it looks like only the first trigger of the remote shell after a restart works…

Can someone DM, need help.

Found the key and tried to use an e***********h CVE to set up a remote connection but the server doesnt reply. Found all the indices and I feel like I am querying them wrong

Struggling to get from s* to k*. I have read the config file, and I believe I understand where to run it from. But I keep getting curl(52) empty server. A nudge would be greatly appreciated!

Got root yesterday, but I’m wondering why it took the script muuuch longer then 10 segundos to be invoked. Please PM me in case you can tell me why.

think I am finally on the last stage

found the three files

1. pretty sure I create a file at //k**/l*******_*

2. But this needs to be processed first right through “***k”?

found the pages and the d******r am I close or down yet another rabbit hole on this one please?

So im currently trying for the root flag.

So my problem is the reverse shell. I’ve uploaded a shell and put it in /tmp/shell.js

The IP is sat at myu tun0 ip and the port ist 8008. However, when visiting the CVE LFI url. The page just loads indefinietly and the shell never connects. Any tips on how to fix this issue?

Type your comment> @CurioCT said:

think I am finally on the last stage

found the three files

1. pretty sure I create a file at //k**/l*******_*

2. But this needs to be processed first right through “***k”?

found the pages and the d******r am I close or down yet another rabbit hole on this one please?

Well I figured it!!! :slight_smile:
All i can say is F*****G FINALLY!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

That’s supposed to be an easy one? think I might be well out of my depth

Struggling with user. I think I’ve got everything I need but the pieces don’t seem to fit. If anyone feels like giving me a push, I’ll happily share everything I’ve done so far. Was having fun for a bit and now it’s just frustrating me because hints are like “use the needle” and I’m like ¯_(ツ)_/¯ .

have been able to find the “right needle”. I am stuck though, don’t know what to use as creds in the needle result and where to put them to get user.
would really appreciate any specific nudges!

Is the rubberbandfind cve a rabbit hole? Please PM