Scavenger

Ill start it

Not even sure where to focus my energy yet…

Try Broader! ?

Type your comment> @feffi said:

Try Broader! ?

Not sure what you’re referring to…

Type your comment> @farbs said:

Not even sure where to focus my energy yet…

I’m on the same boat as you… Where to even start.

I’m not quite sure but the version of E*** should be vulnerable however the A*** command reports to be not working. Ideas?

Type your comment> @Tyr4an7 said:

I’m not quite sure but the version of E*** should be vulnerable however the A*** command reports to be not working. Ideas?

Thinking it’s a rabbit hole… Not sure. Try focusing on the webserver…

Type your comment> @Phase said:

The WebServer is kinda funky if you think of it, if only I’d figure out what the maker of the box is hinting for the “ERROR: v**** …”. Seems quite unusual

EDIT: Got it.

Type your comment> @Phase said:

The WebServer is kinda funky if you think of it, if only I’d figure out what the maker of the box is hinting for the “ERROR: v**** …”. Seems quite unusual

You have to change something locally to be able to access the site… PM me if you need more help.

Can Someone throw a hint on User

Spoiler Removed

@baubau said:
i think the way in is by exploiting the sql injection in w**** service, but i was not able to do it, because i suck at sql injection :disappointed:

Craft a way around it with sqlmap

I worked my way through WH*** and unlocked the doors for other places but I can’t find my way to the user… can someone give me a nudge into the right direction, as in, to which place I should focus my energy on?

Some people say that there are three things you have to do before you die: Write a book, have a child and plant a tree.

Type your comment> @b4nna said:

Some people say that there are three things you have to do before you die: Write a book, have a child and plant a tree.

I also loved this part of the box))

Can anyone confirm if there’s any vuln in M****s or is it a dead end?

Has anyone figured out a way to deal with the extreme slowness of that one particular thing? I got lucky at one point and was able to get a shell up, but the box got reset and now I get nothing but timeout errors.

Edit: Not impossible to move forward after all, but still obnoxious.

a way to deal with the extreme slowness

I just moved to other channel of communication, with minimal intervention with that slowly component.

Type your comment> @opt1kz said:

Has anyone figured out a way to deal with the extreme slowness of that one particular thing? I got lucky at one point and was able to get a shell up, but the box got reset and now I get nothing but timeout errors.

Literally impossible to move forward because of it and it’s fucking ridiculous.

It’s funny because you don’t need that thing for root.

Type your comment> @sampriti said:

It’s funny because you don’t need that thing for root.

Edit/clarification: I know, but the way I got user felt kind of lame and I wanted to see if I could get a real shell before going for root. Oh, well.