Heist

Type your comment> @rheaalleen said:

Rooted

Machine proved that I do too much on Linux, was quite stuck on root because initially I didn’t know where to look and after because I had some faulty downloads and command arguments.

I think I’m going too look for the other ways to root as exercise

same i spent all my time with linux boxes, still noob with windows boxes (getting user is not hard) but the problem is the enumeration once you’re inside the box

@sazouki

Enumeration wasn’t my main problem but interpretation. The scripts/processes you use are pretty much just conversion to Windows.

Type your comment> @44616c79 said:

If you do standard enumeration you might see something that is running that’ll catch your eye.

Thanks, will have a look when I’m back in front of my machine ?

If you do standard enumeration you might see something that is running that’ll catch your eye.

ls***.exe access denied maybe i should try with fir**x ?

and rooted &&

Can’t Crack credential :neutral:
I know its SHA-256 but i can’t crack them …
Can anyone help ?

What an awesome box! Feel free to PM if you get stuck somewhere (please tell me what you have tried thus far)

Finally got root… It is a great box learned a lot about windows priv esc…

@ last :smiley:

@MinatoTW Great box mate! Really enjoyed user. Root took me a bit but got there in the end. Good practice for me, not strong when it comes to windows.

Got Root - woot, woot. Great box! Enumeration REALLY is key. Enumerate all the things.

Thanks guys @hoodedfigure and @chucksnjoes !

Spoiler Removed

Stuck on my way to root. any nudge would be appreciated if any one could pm me.

Type your comment> @Chahle said:

Same here.

Are we suppose to reverse this sha? or is this a rabbit hole… on root

Type your comment> @Dreadless said:

Same here.

Have a look at the running processes. Something sticks out… maybe it leaves things on disk or maybe you can get something out of it another way.

Type your comment> @Dreadless said:

Same here.

Have a look at the running processes. Something sticks out… maybe it leaves things on disk or maybe you can get something out of it another way.

I’ve tried looking for running processes but I don’t have permission to? unless I am doing it incorrectly. I am on as C***e should i be on as another user?

You can’t list running processes?

Rooted!
Great box :smile:
PM for hints