Heist

Type your comment> @OscarAkaElvis said:

Hi, I saw some people asking for a tool to connect to W***m. Ok I can recommend this tool on which I’m collaborating.

Easy to install via git clone or via gem install (this is even easier). All needed is in the documenation at readme file: GitHub - Hackplayers/evil-winrm: The ultimate WinRM shell for hacking/pentesting

Hope it helps!

This was my first choice, but didn’t know what to enter for -s and -e, so I finally opted for a different winrm tool:

https://alionder.net/winrm-shell/

Works smooth like silk.

@OscarAkaElvis what am I missing with evil-winrm?

Am stuck on how to find alternative usernames. Have got the 2.5 credential sets okay & have been looking at username enumeration options (including playing some some of the impacket scripts). So far not having much luck.

EDIT - user.txt owned, onto root

-e and -s are to set a local dir containing executables and powershell scripts. Let’s suppose you want to launch a Sherlock.ps1 . Ok, put that powershell script on your local folder, set it using -s and once connected you can launch “menu” command. You’ll see some stuff but not Sherlock stuff (yet). Then, type “Sherlock.ps1” ← it autocompletes using tab, and after pressing enter, Evil-WinRM is loading the powershell into memory. If you launch again “menu” command you’ll see all the available Sherlock commands including the Find-AllVulns command.

someone could send me a PM I tried all combinations of credentials without success. voelvo understand where I’m wrong

oof, i wish there were “hack-alongs”. being a noob is headaching…

Type your comment> @elcaroak said:

oof, i wish there were “hack-alongs”. being a noob is headaching…

If you buy VIP, you can do all the old retired boxes with the write-ups.

Hi,
If someone can give me a nudge in DM.
I have everything but nothing seems to work for me, will better explain in DM
Thanks

Spoiler Removed

I used r**c****t for that and manually enumerated after finding some known users, probably not the most elegant way, probably missing a tool that auto does it!

@sazouki did you use the credz you already have?

there is a pretty sweet perl script that enums users from the service you all want to access so much

Type your comment> @badman89 said:

@sazouki did you use the credz you already have?

i got it after install all the requirement from that github repo

Stupid question but do i need to be cracking the $1$ I have decrypted the other 2 passwords but can’t seem to crack the other!

Type your comment> @Dreadless said:

Stupid question but do i need to be cracking the $1$ I have decrypted the other 2 passwords but can’t seem to crack the other!

Yes

Type your comment> @DameDrewby said:

Yes

Thank you, I will keep hunting for a way :slight_smile:

Fun box, helped me to get some much needed enumeration practice on Windows :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @DameDrewby said:

Yes

Thank you, I will keep hunting for a way :slight_smile:

check my previous post, I shared the script to decrypt that pwd

Can anyone drop me a hint on where/how to use the 3 creds I found. I’ve tried all user/pass combinations on every service I could find but nothing is working

Hi guys… just after a little nudge please? I have 3 passwords… I can authenticate on 445 with a username and password… but can’t seem to use the winrm shell etc to progress… I think I may be missing something…