hint with the raining blood stegano challange

Clearly not everyone :frowning: Seriously a nudge or something would be awesome.

You probably tried it but overlooked the contents :smile: . The flag is not that obvious.

Perfect hint lol thank you!

Even I tried spectrogram , hex editor. No clues, any idea ? :confused:

Go back to basics. One of the first things you should try on a Stego challenge.

I should search the flag in slayer jpg or in raining mp3 ?

mp3

Me too, stuck on this challenge, any idea on what methods/procedures you used in order extract the hidden message inside audio files, I tried steghide, any tools you want to suggest, I need your help thank you.

this challenge is easier than you may think.
i was trying using audacity for 30-40 mins trying to learn how to use the tool, but it was not needed.
it is much simpler and easier

I’m stuck as well, tried everything I could think of but nada

can you tell any possible tool name. please

Do what you generally do first with a file. Can’t say anything more without spoiling it.

@B0bB0b said:
I should search the flag in slayer jpg or in raining mp3 ?

good question ?? where should i focus ???

@briyani said:
still unable to crack this one. tried all possible stegos. hex, spectro layer, image. what am i missing? :frowning:

spectro layer ? s-layer ?

I picked this challenge up today, you can do the whole thing with a binary that comes with most systems (that I’m aware of) to get the first step in this challenge. Try searching for “Basic UNIX file investigation” if you’re stuck.

Any online tool can help you finish the challenge from there once you find what you are looking for. As always feel free to PM for help.

I got stuck on this one yesterday, came back to it today with a fresh head and solved in minutes.

In addition to what has been said already, my tip is don’t rush anything and be thorough.

Don’t overthink and be patient with the step you take. PM me if you need more hints.

Guys, I just need to go take the trash to the bins, then walk to my neighbours to get dinner. When I get back I’ll tell you the tool :wink:

@Bvsty are you saying that the only tool we need to solve this is the tool you will tell us the name of after you take the trash to the bins and then walk to your neighbours to get dinner?

@hmgh0st said:
@Bvsty are you saying that the only tool we need to solve this is the tool you will tell us the name of after you take the trash to the bins and then walk to your neighbours to get dinner?

-.- (In a way, yes, but not the only tool needed)