Heist

“Slightly” stuck here… Got the 2.5 creds, worked on them and got the output I wanted to. However, I really can not see a place where I could fo further those. Any hints appreciated…

I could use some hints please

i got the creds and craked them and then tried to exploit win** via metasploit but always it throw Login failure! Recheck supplied credentials

any hint please

sazouki, its broken in msf (afaik)

Spoiler Removed

@Ketil any recommendations on tool/script to run commands over win**?

there is a ruby library which is working well

@ssumkin said:
“Slightly” stuck here… Got the 2.5 creds, worked on them and got the output I wanted to. However, I really can not see a place where I could fo further those. Any hints appreciated…

Try to find a service that will allow you to connect. :wink:

Type your comment> @Seepckoa said:

@ssumkin said:

with msf or no need cuz it will throw error

Type your comment> @sazouki said:

@ssumkin said:

What mistake do you make? You just need to know what passwords can match and what kind of service.

@ssumkin said:
   "Slightly" stuck here.. Got the 2.5 creds, worked on them and got the output I wanted to. However, I really can not see a place where I could fo further those. Any hints appreciated...

Try to find a service that will allow you to connect. ;)

What mistake do you make? You just need to know what passwords can match and what kind of service.

what i did is tried the usernames and their cracked pw, maybe i was wrong

@ssumkin said:
   "Slightly" stuck here.. Got the 2.5 creds, worked on them and got the output I wanted to. However, I really can not see a place where I could fo further those. Any hints appreciated...

Try to find a service that will allow you to connect. ;)

what i did is tried the usernames and their cracked pw, maybe i was wrong

Maybe the passwords and usernames do not match, and find the right user. :wink:

@seepckoa I managed to get ha***** creds to fit somewhere. However, the high 5*** ports is not accepting any of the combinations I am throwing at it…

There’s a ruby module that works just fine to interact with Wi***

How is the credential working on one port and not the other. If you have an idea of what I may be doing wrong kindly pm me.

3 usernames and 3 pwd and none of them works with that rb exploit, ■■■■

Got user, PM in Telegram (@jorgectf) if you need help ?

@MinatoTW thanks for the adventure! sunday in bed with a new machine + jetlag, great combi

*bedtime now, i will help out tomorrow morning (6 hours from posting this) if anyone needs help.

good, solid fun box! thanks @MinatoTW

I’m having issues and can’t figure out what to do next. I have 3 creds and have figure out you have to use W**** in rb but auth error with the creds. Any help would be appreciated through message.