DecodeMe challenge

first part is killing me

TOOK A LOT OF my time. couldn’t get anything pls help

Hi there, can anyone give me a hint about this challenge ? I tried base64 with the first string but it gives me a bunch of characters and second string does not seem to be base64, I tried different conversions but both strings give me a bunch of characters that does not make any sense, I am pretty new on this matter

This has been a challenging one, I got he line out of the b64 string. I stuck at decryption that line.

I got past the first part. Can anyone PM me a small hint for what to look for with the second part?

Can someone give me a hint ?

Hint: Dante’s Inferno

This chall is literally the same as another one in the same category

An incredibly unimaginative challenge…Basically a mashup between two challenges from the crypto and misc categories

stuck

Solved! This is very challenging simply because of how esoteric the encryption methods are. PM me if you need some guidance!

Anyone who was able to solve this willing to drop a hint as to how to get started (or at least to know that you’re on the right path?)

EDIT: Definitely on the right path, haven’t solved yet but if you need a how-to-start feel free to DM :slight_smile:

EDIT:EDIT: solved

Solved, although it wasn’t really fun … PM for hints.

Type your comment> @n3m0 said:

An incredibly unimaginative challenge…Basically a mashup between two challenges from the crypto and misc categories

I went through much agony to get this one. The first step is NOT obvious. I feel like I could’ve wasted the rest of my life trying to figure out the first method to apply for decryption.
But, as people have been saying, this one is related to another crypto challenge and a misc challenge. Indeed, can’t say much more without giving too much away. But if you PM me for hints, I’ll try to respond in a timely manner.

This is a horrible challenge, just guessing each step. It should not be under “Crypto”.

Please can someone share a hint. I have solved Inferno and Art in misc category based on the Dante’s Inferno hint, but still I struggle with this.

@nav18 Try to solve “keys” crypto challenge and you should be set to solve this one.

Thanks @anguzmar, I solved, really this challange was compose of a misc and a crypto challenge, this was not a original one. But I think this led to solving original ones :smiley:

This challange is strange and pretty straight forward. It took me about 10 minutes after I’ve read the hint given by @anguzmar . After you follow his lead and get to the next step try THE misc challanges. PM me if you get stuck.

I spent few hours on this challenge due to the attempts on AES and other modern ciphers… Thank for the hints on “Similar cipher(1)” and “Dante’s Inferno(2)”