Craft

kudos @rotarydrone

@algorithm

You are on the right track, keep at it. I suggest adding all of what you enumerate into the hosts file. Beyond that, I am stuck at trying to make v***t work.

If respect is earned, respect is given.

Rooted. Fun box for sure!! As noted, root wasn’t super hard but not completely impractical. Happy to help if anyone needs a nudge.

ROOTED! Pretty cool box!

If anyone needs help ping me

Really fun user and root!

Trying to use curl with T***N and I am getting this response

{
“message”: “The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.”
}

Honestly, I’m not sure how to get around this. I have tried multiple ways. Can I get some help please? A PM would work!

Heya,

I’ve got the creds and can generate a t**** and I see the e*** function but I’m having trouble exploiting it.

Any nudges would be appreciated.

edit: After messing around with p***** a lot I managed to get a reverse shell.

edit2: And rooted, thank you @TigaxMT for the assistance.

Could someone PM-me some recommendations on how to make the links in the top right corner (eg: https://api.craft.htb/api/) to properly resolve? I always get blocked by annoying sh*t like this which I know must be trivial but never did before…

Got it. Great box, you’ll learn plenty. Thanks @1337mn.

Hi guys can someone give me some help plese, Im stuck with the Rev shell

Type your comment> @TurinGiants said:

Trying to use curl with T***N and I am getting this response

{
“message”: “The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.”
}

Honestly, I’m not sure how to get around this. I have tried multiple ways. Can I get some help please? A PM would work!

I was having the same issue and noticed I was typing the quotes(’ ’ and " ") wrong… check that

If anyone is getting stuck after RCE and interacting with db (before getting user), and you’re using commands with * to enumerate but getting single responses, try commands that select things 1 at a time.

Thoroughly enjoyed this realistic box! I see most of the hints needed are already given in this thread, but I’ll leave a small hint for breaking out of the jail:

• There are a few things you should never commit.

Feel free to PM for hints/nudges.

Made a bit of progress but getting stuck at e*** . :confused: Anyone got any tips?

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

Made a bit of progress but getting stuck at e*** . :confused: Anyone got any tips?

Try running that portion on your machine so you get useful output

@Place1111 said:
Try running that portion on your machine so you get useful output

I’ve got it on my end but I haven’t managed to find anything useful I can do that doesn’t cause an error

Edit: Got user thanks to @Place1111 s tip

Just finished the box. Very realistic. Thanks to @rotarydrone! I will say that I’m very familiar with the tool exploited to get root so that wasn’t too difficult. User wasn’t too difficult. It was more trial and error to finally get my RCE and more enumeration to user. Again, great box!

Need a nudge on user, pm me for a list of stuff i tried. Thanks!

Rooted. Amazing box!! This is just like a real life situation, a lot of effort has been put in this.

rooted. thanks