[OSINT] Easy Phish

@n2lus said:

Think about the challenges description, and how you would go about trying to prevent that type of attack.

AH hah! Thank you so much, you got my head out of my ■■■ and now I’m on the right track.

Thanks!

Very interesting challenge. If you know what to do it doesn’t take a long time. :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Wolfstorm said:

Very interesting challenge. If you know what to do it doesn’t take a long time. :slight_smile:

How do you know what to do? Are there articles available for example?

@TheGrayMan said:
How do you know what to do? Are there articles available for example?

No; there are online tools that can help you. PM me and I’ll tell you.

The majority of the time was figuring out what to look for with what tools. After finding the first half it was quite easy with some googling.

Anyone want to PM Me a hint to get started, I have an idea at a high level whats happened, and I’ve tried some basic searches around the domain name but I’m clutching at straws and randomly googling rather than having a focused plan.

Never mind, ran enough tools foing on my initial theory and it became obvious…

I see the first part of the flag but the rest is missing… is this part of the puzzle or is it messed up?

Update: part of the puzzle

Any tips on what tool to use/start with for this? Nothing I’ve been doing has produced anything useful.

Type your comment> @bitL8ByteShort said:

Any tips on what tool to use/start with for this? Nothing I’ve been doing has produced anything useful.

Dig or nslookup and google

1 Like

Hello everyone, found the first part of the flag. any suggestions for the second part?

EDIT: Found second part. Nice challenge. I learned so many things

Type your comment> @nemen said:

Hello everyone, found the first part of the flag. any suggestions for the second part?

i have second part but cant locate the first part, any hint pleas pm.

I got the first half but don’t really understand why I got it – does anyone have any hints for the second part of the challenge?

I got up to HTB{xxx_xxx_ any help solving 2nd part?? :smile:

Edit: Done. I overlooked the 2nd part. This looks ■■■■ easy after solving.

@salute101 said:
Type your comment> @nemen said:

i have second part but cant locate the first part, any hint pleas pm.

still looking for first part?

The crispest of high-fives to anyone that can give me a hint to the 2nd part of the flag.

@Gimik said:
The crispest of high-fives to anyone that can give me a hint to the 2nd part of the flag.

Disregard - I found it.

Type your comment> @Un1k0d3r said:

I got up to HTB{xxx_xxx_ any help solving 2nd part?? :smile:

Read the challenge description properly, there are ways to prevent phishing attacks.

Can someone help me for 2nd part please?
Edit:- It’s done

I’m also in a similar scenario. The 2nd part is throwing me off. It’s probably something right in front of me lol.