Valentine

@multi said:
Any idea on how to get through the encoding and decoding process ??

Try encoding a few different random things and see what they have in common. Try searching for that.

Someone please give a hint for privilege escalation

@Raphaeangelo said:

@multi said:

Try encoding a few different random things and see what they have in common. Try searching for that.

Actually i know whats going on it there but the problem is one is encoding into something the other is just decoding it back to that same thing so its getting back to the same thing i have as before

@swatcat91 see what’s going on on the box

@multi said:

@Raphaeangelo said:

@multi said:

Actually i know whats going on it there but the problem is one is encoding into something the other is just decoding it back to that same thing so its getting back to the same thing i have as before

Check which kind of encoding has been used.

@multi said:

@Raphaeangelo said:

@multi said:

Spoiler removed - Arrexel

@swatcat91 said:
Someone please give a hint for privilege escalation

I’m stuck here too. I’ve run LinEnum and haven’t really found anything. Did you have any luck? PM me if you did.

Got root, but I didn’t really understand what I have done for Priv Esc. Anyone who wants to discuss PM me.

Got root!

I feel like I’m missing something on this one. I have exploited the vulnerability and grabbed the $text field. I’ve also determine what the hype is all about. I’ve figured out how these two things relate to one another, but maybe I just haven’t enumerated a user for this box. Am I on the right track?

Hi just need a pointer I’m looking for the code I think I know format used to make it but i don’t seem to see it in that format. I do seem to see some sort of hash but i don’t think it’s that. (trying not to give too much away)

Every time you run the exploit you will get different data…

priv is really dirty heart

any hint for username ? i exploit it and catch md5 file and some different data’s. im stuck here.

@umityn said:
any hint for username ? i exploit it and catch md5 file and some different data’s. im stuck here.

ok i got user. need hint priv. esc. please.

@delo said:
Every time you run the exploit you will get different data…

if i put any of the data in it doesn’t come out with anything useful I don’t think I’m grabbing the right data

@Raphaeangelo said:

@multi said:

@Raphaeangelo said:

@multi said:

The server has such a bleeding heart to help you. Look for something that needs to be decoded from the servers gratitude :wink:

I think i am missing something that does it all i know that there is a ****** encrypt decrypt process but nothing gets me to the user data :frowning:

So if any hint can be provide so as to what has to be done please do tell me

I think i figured out what has to be done with the rsa key thanks everyone

suggestion → use the python exploit and use grep to filter the junk out :wink: may need to run it a few times before you get the goods