[JET] Fortress

Type your comment> @Anyway said:

bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I’m stuck there

Try them all :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @DaChef said:

Try them all :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, will try again hydra, burpsuite intruder, sqlmap, sqli etc.

Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for “Digging in…”? I know I am supposed to find url’s but I just can’t…

Anyone throw a nudge on command. It looks like 1 of three thing but I am not really seeing what needs to be done.

Type your comment> @amra13579 said:

Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for “Digging in…”? I know I am supposed to find url’s but I just can’t…
start /dig/ging in

so i’m up to command and i can smell the vuln, just have no idea how to go about exploiting it. Any tips?

Just started Fortress. Pretty cool so far.

Type your comment> @scottmorrison said:

so i’m up to command and i can smell the vuln, just have no idea how to go about exploiting it. Any tips?

Break it to see how it works… research.

how i’m supposed to digging in i used all the dig options & zoe tr***er but no luck, any hint about this step !?

@bing0o said:

how i’m supposed to digging in i used all the dig options & zoe tr***er but no luck, any hint about this step !?

Same! I’ve found a few domains but i feel like they’re out of scope. tried every tool in my toolbox and no idea what i’m missing here. I guess i just gotta try harder. Could use a nudge if someone wouldn’t mind PM’ing me.

Nevermind i got it dang. Was using outdated tools. after upgrading ***** i found it right away.

Type your comment> @KeyboardCaper said:

Type your comment> @scottmorrison said:

Break it to see how it works… research.

yeah got there in the end, thanks!

Anyone that can help with Command? I have a stable shell as ww*-da** and need to discuss next steps please

stuck @digging in. i tried every possible dig options. I welcome hints

Type your comment

Hi everyone I’m stuck on digging, I tried all the possible tools but I didn’t find anything and digging digging I arrived in China :). someone could kindly send me a big help in PM. Thanks in advance.

EDIT :first of all thanks to @v1p3r0u5 for the suggestion.
now I have to figure out how to bypass the login

got stuck in command!! any hint plz

Can anyone help me out with overflown?

Type your comment> @krj4m said:

Can anyone help me out with overflown?

Any luck with overflown?

I am at this point too, I think once you break it you get the keys to decrypt the files

@Kyrocera no luck yet, PM me and let’s trade some ideas.

I have tried to going Deeper with every tools I know but no luck. Any hint for this?